Risvolto Active member Banned Joined Jun 12, 2023 Messages 296 Apr 7, 2024 Thread Author #1 I have one question/complaint. How did the combine throw combine headcrab canisters (Which btw is what broke our APC) if their comms were jammed? (btw a headcrab canister is what broke our APC) Upvote 0 Downvote
I have one question/complaint. How did the combine throw combine headcrab canisters (Which btw is what broke our APC) if their comms were jammed? (btw a headcrab canister is what broke our APC)
nath1234567 Radio Bob Approved ENG WN Management Server Management Events Lead Gamemaster Joined Nov 27, 2021 Messages 169 Apr 7, 2024 #2 Risvolto said: I have one question/complaint. How did the combine throw combine headcrab canisters (Which btw is what broke our APC) if their comms were jammed? (btw a headcrab canister is what broke our APC) Click to expand... uh oh
Risvolto said: I have one question/complaint. How did the combine throw combine headcrab canisters (Which btw is what broke our APC) if their comms were jammed? (btw a headcrab canister is what broke our APC) Click to expand... uh oh
TheGamingPlumber Radio Bob Approved GALUNGA Protector Gamemaster Staff Team Joined Nov 11, 2022 Messages 822 Apr 7, 2024 #4 I was one of the GM's presiding at the event. There was a headcrab launcher present at the Fort and the EOW (astro) was handling the controls As for the canisters itself, radx launched them in a random pattern with a 30 second delay attached to them
I was one of the GM's presiding at the event. There was a headcrab launcher present at the Fort and the EOW (astro) was handling the controls As for the canisters itself, radx launched them in a random pattern with a 30 second delay attached to them
Risvolto Active member Banned Joined Jun 12, 2023 Messages 296 Apr 7, 2024 Thread Author #5 TheGamingPlumber said: I was one of the GM's presiding at the event. There was a headcrab launcher present at the Fort and the EOW (astro) was handling the controls As for the canisters itself, radx launched them in a random pattern with a 30 second delay attached to them Click to expand... Okay then this solves the complaint
TheGamingPlumber said: I was one of the GM's presiding at the event. There was a headcrab launcher present at the Fort and the EOW (astro) was handling the controls As for the canisters itself, radx launched them in a random pattern with a 30 second delay attached to them Click to expand... Okay then this solves the complaint