Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ket

    What do YOU THINK about C24_V4?

    hi guys im thinking of downtown
  2. Ket

    What do YOU THINK about C24_V4?

    Sometimes... I dream about cheese.
  3. Ket

    Letter Dear Citizens...

    buddy made a hate thread on the English language and posted it to the board
  4. Ket

    N°24 - Standardized Voting Practices

    Idk how we'd do the election vote digitally :o
  5. Ket

    hi there :)

    Welcome boss
  6. Ket

    Enzo Valente

    Done and Done bosses
  7. Ket

    Enzo Valente

    Added Also updated some things which is kinda cool i guess
  8. Ket

    𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭.

    Add enzo
  9. Ket

    "florian"

    Valente
  10. Ket

    In-Character William Stoner

    Maybe add Enzo Valente
  11. Ket

    Denied Playable Piano

    Piano auth inbound, busking on the streets of c24 making thousands of credits, later the character makes it to the administration as a professional piano player (enjoy)
  12. Ket

    Enzo Valente

    totally epicly added
  13. Ket

    袁琳 | 𝑳𝒊𝒏 𝒀𝒖𝒂𝒏

    Enzo :D?
  14. Ket

    Enzo Valente

    Aye yo you're both added
  15. Ket

    Enzo Valente

    Done :D of course I'll add more if I think of stuff
  16. Ket

    Enzo Valente

    Legal Name: Enzo Valente Age: Thirty-Eight Nationality: Italian Sex: Male Family Cohesion: FRACTURED Languages: English, Italian, French Citizen Identification Number: 68143 Occupation: Vice Administrator, C24 Ex-General Secretary, C24 Enzo Valente Corporation CEO...
  17. Ket

    Joe Moter

    Add Enzo.
  18. Ket

    Implemented More ways to obtain syringes

    Believe it was City Eight. I remember because my alternative to crafting them was just outright paying CWU to make them for me, ended up being cheaper the second way, weird it vanished though how else are we meant to open crack dens?
  19. Ket

    N°05 - CRIMSON ADHERENCE

    I'm about to up my tailor prices
  20. Ket

    "...Our thing."

    What're you cooking this time George?
Back
Top