Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Cocohop

    Suggestion Landline & Payphones

    Pagers but with number codes only please. Then people can create their own meanings from the numbers.
  2. Cocohop

    The Optimates - Party Thread

  3. Cocohop

    Tommy Lee - Collaborator Application

    This man is approved as part of the Optimates (He values structure & order)
  4. Cocohop

    Ocean Man's Collaborator Application

    This man is now an Optimate 🙏
  5. Cocohop

    Accepted Councillor Horatio Kingsley - Combine Labour Co-Operative

    The Kingsley vs Knightly arc has been foretold in ancient tapestries
  6. Cocohop

    Accepted Divine's Councilor App: Tim Keyes

    I will make you a whole mobile app if you join my party instead
  7. Cocohop

    Denied Councilor Daniel Rodriguez

    (He has cooked)
  8. Cocohop

    Accepted Divine's Councilor App: Tim Keyes

    Yes I like this very much (even though different party)
  9. Cocohop

    The Optimates - Party Thread

    ^ This man is part of the Plebian class
  10. Cocohop

    Denied Councilor Daniel Rodriguez

    Let my boy cook
  11. Cocohop

    Accepted Councillor Application - Rupert Wilson Rhodes

    (Note that this is not an official approval as that needs to come from Reece)
  12. Cocohop

    Loyalist Beauregard Pinckney

    https://willard.network/forums/threads/the-optimates-party-thread.16156/ @Omega apply here
  13. Cocohop

    The Harmony Collective

    Sleep with 1 eye open Karl
  14. Cocohop

    The Harmony Collective

    The Optimates will be watching you VERY closely
  15. Cocohop

    The Optimates - Party Thread

    I think it would make sense to post your collaborator app, and then I'll check to see if the idea behind the character aligns with the party! What do you think?
  16. Cocohop

    The Optimates - Party Thread

    The Optimates "Optimates" - The Aristocrats. The Optimates is one of the governing parties of District 7, with their influence touching other districts too. Their promise is simple: create order from chaos. Bring structure to this city, and make City Thirteen a shining beacon of Humanity. The...
  17. Cocohop

    Accepted Councillor Julius Knightly - Head of the Optimates(Application)

    MoE members?! There isn't even a server up 😭 But I will make a request and if someone does a good job I will replace the AI Slop
  18. Cocohop

    Accepted Councillor Julius Knightly - Head of the Optimates(Application)

    You're more than welcome to make one and if it's good I'll replace the current one :)
  19. Cocohop

    Loyalist Youssef Sayegh

    He is very cool
Back
Top