Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Gamma

    Civil Protection Cog in the Machine. (WIP)

    ACCESSING UNIT FILE... RANK LEADER AUTHORISATION REQUIRED. ENTER USER LOGIN INFORMATION: Username: C13.RL.####### Password: ########## ACCESS GRANTED FILE FOR UNIT C13.80.WARDEN-1 My name is Alex Smith, born...
  2. Gamma

    Roster Community Roster & Teams

    - Added @Leko and @honzajevpoho as Mentors.
  3. Gamma

    willard stuff

    This is pretty damn good work Divine 👀
  4. Gamma

    true

    true
  5. Gamma

    carved into a dilapidated bulletin board.

    you still exist?
  6. Gamma

    A Proclamation of a Future

    They hate me cuz they aint me
  7. Gamma

    MENTOR ROSTER

    Removed @Lokstercoolwhip
  8. Gamma

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Update Alex Smith. He's haunting isn't he?
  9. Gamma

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    For the sake of this event, I don't believe they are explosive conscripts.
  10. Gamma

    Arthur O'Hair - The Secretariat

    The final update.
  11. Gamma

    Denied permban appeal.

    Denied. Failure to follow the format given.
  12. Gamma

    In memoriam - v2

    I started playing HL2RP in late 2021, all beginning here on Willard Networks. In my time, I've known many people, made many friends, and acquaintences. I don't have many screenshots anymore, as they've been lost to time, but I do remember people. @Wraygun and @wysiwyg - Both of you, thank you...
  13. Gamma

    Nataliya Sokolova | The Caretaker

    Moved to Rebel Biographies on request of the poster.
  14. Gamma

    What the #### is this, Robert?

    They look fucking identical, @Robert
  15. Gamma

    Denied Schizomeister RDM Warn Appeal

    Hello Schizo, I'm here as a representative of the Moderation Team. This warn appeal is DENIED after deliberation with fellow staff members. We appreciated you making an appeal in the first place.
  16. Gamma

    Denied Well... (Lab ban shortening request)

    Hello Lab, I'm here on behalf of the MODERATION TEAM! We as a whole team have decided to DENY your request to have your ban shortened in order to be apart of the last weeks of V2. The log(s) below are what we have gathered to be too indecent for the server: The decision made from the Moderation...
  17. Gamma

    MENTOR ROSTER

    Removed @LyingFox @Mevsim and @Leko from the mentor team roster.
  18. Gamma

    C-MC-01: Emergency Consular Decree

    SECTION SEVEN OF EMERGENCY ACT IS VETOED BY THE COMMISSION OF THE C-S-F.
  19. Gamma

    Nº40 THE ERAMA RESOLUTION

    DENIED with the popular vote.
Back
Top