Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. dno

    [HL2RP] dno's ban appeal

    @swagile this up to you as well, I think ^^
  2. dno

    [HL2RP] dno's ban appeal

    @Neonity this all settled now?
  3. dno

    [HL2RP] dno's ban appeal

    I accept this and thank you very much for your consideration. I wanna be back with the lads
  4. dno

    Angelo Ricci

  5. dno

    What models would you like to see in a future update?

    https://willard.network/forums/threads/medical-items-cant-be-picked-up.2244/ Fixing the medical item models could be put on the list.
  6. dno

    [HL2RP] dno's ban appeal

    @swagile @Neonity Got told today to add that this was my first ban in my time playing and that my last official offence, to my knowledge, was on V1's beta by Rad-x (Shooting & engaging TBC without a /me)
  7. dno

    pehonx audrey

    pehonx audrey
  8. dno

    Bug Can't Pickup Refined Chemicals

    Bug: Can't pick up refined chemicals when they're dropped out of an inventory. Description: When you drop a refined chemical bottle or one of its variants(Green, yellow, red, compound), it doesn't allow you to pick it up. Errors/time: Nah Images/recording: I'm banned so I don't have a video, I...
  9. dno

    You cannot buy any drugs from the current two smugglers

    I mean… buying drugs from a player creates more role play than buying from an NPC. Gives the chemistry bench some use as well.
  10. dno

    You cannot buy any drugs from the current two smugglers

    Drug dealer characters, if you buy everything from the smuggler (Drugs in this case) there really isn't any RP to that either. No drugs in the smuggler then go around slums and ask IC.
  11. dno

    You cannot buy any drugs from the current two smugglers

    You can get the ingredients, most of them, from the black-market dealer so I don't think it eliminates the possibility of getting them on your own.
  12. dno

    [HL2RP] dno's ban appeal

    Steam Name: dno SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity How long is the ban for?: Permanently The reason you were banned?: Minging/Throwaway Character Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to be unbanned because I have taken the time to reflect on...
  13. dno

    Stay safe, amigo

    Stay safe, amigo
  14. dno

    BMD Changes - The Great Discussion

    More AEST/EST Black Market Events
  15. dno

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

  16. dno

    [PETITION] EVICT KAJI OUT OF TRIUMPH STREET!

    huwererfgd. Yeah nice steal bud see you on the forums.
  17. dno

    let me tell you a (short) story

    let me tell you a (short) story
Back
Top