Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Hey baby

    Hey baby
  2. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Bugle Part 2, it's here ladies and gentlemen.

    Bugle Part 2, it's here ladies and gentlemen.
  3. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Hi

    Mr House here AGGHHHGHGHGHGHG
  4. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    N°24 | Criminal Isolation Act

    Mr House here LOVE IT!! An amazing idea if you ask me and honestly is pretty flawless. I only agree with this because so many people hate it.
  5. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Women are dominating Civil protection?

    Mr House here I agree, I hate women, I actually prefer men.
  6. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    What is your oldest memory on Willard?

    Mr House here First memory was when I joined O'Hairs shop on my black character. He then went on to a discount of all kitchen knifes and beanies.....
  7. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Let's talk about pickup terminals in stores

    Mr House here the change was done to really show the difference between this terminal and your normal city. I did comment on Purples earlier post talking about how I wanted shops to be more independent, and though true, I’m also hoping people would do their own thing, there’s nothing stopping...
  8. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    THE ORDER OF THE EASTERN CROWN

    Mr House here I approve this message
  9. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    [ATTACH]

  10. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Implemented Total Jumping Death

    Mr House here Sorry I don't give a fuck about S2K. See, unlike the rest of you morons I'm a roleplay main.
  11. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    The House always wins

    The House always wins
  12. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    The Night Shift Initiative - We want YOU!

    “Wanna prove that claim Nora?!?!”
  13. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Willard is unrewarding.

    Me House here Nobody can say that to Marco except me
  14. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    The Ministry of Progress HAS to go.

    Mr House here Funny enough I was in an iteration of the MOP, the BRI, if you remember that? Within the first week of me being in the BRI we did this: We created a rocket and sent it to the atmosphere to overlook the movement of an antlion hive. This alone has done more for the server in terms...
Back
Top