Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Devistral

    In-Progress /UnitRadio not working

    @Robert Changing class almost fixed it, dispatch no longer receives an error and I can see it in console that I used the command. However the player receiving the transmittion receives this error in return: [ERROR] gamemodes/ixhl2rp/plugins/vortigaunts/cl_hooks.lua:135: attempt to call...
  2. Devistral

    In-Progress /UnitRadio not working

    The command itself like I said, robert said it scans for the SCN class, without it there's a weird hook it tries to grab from a vortigaunt script. When I tried changing my class to SCN it did absolutely nothing so I'm assuming a logic error
  3. Devistral

    In-Progress /UnitRadio not working

    The command is meant to allow dispatch to message a specific unit; this also transmitted around the unit at a standard talking range. Please fix it, it'd be so fucking cool.
  4. Devistral

    What is your oldest memory on Willard?

    Oldest memory is when I met Siemens and Hoxworth, a week into my journey in willard back in 2022, first judgement waiver too; sat and roleplayed with the cripple (Hoxworth) and had fun while CivPro ran around back in c24_v4
  5. Devistral

    Quick Complaint about Deverinity's GM-ing

    This goes into my paragraph where the 11-99 with a very etchy topic, I decided to roll with it because it's been 5 minutes and I had mixed responses. I understand his complaint but that portion of the incident is a very grey area which I tried to clarify with my point of view.
  6. Devistral

    Quick Complaint about Deverinity's GM-ing

    4.0 - Elaborating on Timescale -- This server uses timescale. This means that for every round of actions taken in an RP session by a group of players - an opposing party may get closer each round. In-regards to the 1 turn left, in a realistic scenario with timescaling the two CivPro would have...
  7. Devistral

    Aurora - Day 1 feedback

    Hi please leave your feedback here. Please understand it was 2 GMs trying to do the whole thing themselves, it was slightly s2k orientated...
  8. Devistral

    AURORA - COMBINE EXPEDITION

    Approved, another civpro player gave up their spot and you were first in line for backup.
  9. Devistral

    AURORA - COMBINE EXPEDITION

    Aurora, what a wonderful name. You have impressed the combine, by surviving the extraordinary storm this early in the terminals lifespan. You have convinced the administration to put in some effort of restoration into your project. Fifty miles into the coast of Terminal 7 lies an abandoned...
  10. Devistral

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    @Neonity Post your pics that go hard here
  11. Devistral

    UNION-72 / Ronald Hewitt / Rank Leader

    Fixed the biography, no idea why I keep giving everyone like the ENTIRE lore of my character every biography
  12. Devistral

    Combine did nothing wrong

    Combine did nothing wrong
  13. Devistral

    My GMOD poster progression

    SFM day 2
  14. Devistral

    My GMOD poster progression

    “What would you, like nudged, Mister Anderson?” “I want the combine to be catboys.” “No.”
  15. Devistral

    My GMOD poster progression

    Well here is my first ever animation in SFM
  16. Devistral

    My GMOD poster progression

    I say the only downside of SFM is if I wanted to use willard maps I'd need to section it off to smaller pieces but that would require me to get permission from atle, rad and astro to receive the BSP files.
  17. Devistral

    My GMOD poster progression

    Decided to move onto SFM as it's literally better made for posters and animations. I haven't watched any tutorials yet on proper etiquette but I think the stance and lighting is fine. Imagine there's like a red neon sign behind the combine unit, a terminal to his front left and a light source to...
  18. Devistral

    this is the combine rebels want

  19. Devistral

    GEAR WIPE

    Me when rebels somehow know how to handle pulse rifle technology and construct a new one.
Back
Top