Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Aspect™

    RADIOS. BUT YOU CAN DO THINGS WITH THEM. EVEN BETTER. VOTE NOW. NOW.

    Unfortunately, after some consideration, we have seen fit to Deny this suggestion. While it would be helpful, we have concerns over immersion being broken by unfitting songs or music, and a system like this may not be performance-friendly to some players. That being said, we do plan to...
  2. Aspect™

    Remove the gestures, they're fucking up my game.

    @Atle :troll:? They already are.
  3. Aspect™

    Bug I can't do act stands near the grating and other doors?

    Not sure what I could do about that. Don't animate near doors, I guess.
  4. Aspect™

    Bug I can't do act stands near the grating and other doors?

    Unfortunately, it's required because some doors are bigger and thicker, like the nexus doors
  5. Aspect™

    Bug I can't do act stands near the grating and other doors?

    This is an anti-exploit measure; previously people used them to glitch through doors and grief.
  6. Aspect™

    TBC Disabled during NPC fights

    Denied. TBC is what makes some NPCs like the zombies actually a threat, as they should be. If we remove it we might as well not spawn NPCs at all - the only thing they'd accomplish is waste ammo. As for unbalanced NPCs or NPCs that don't work well in TBC, that's up to the Staff to look out for...
  7. Aspect™

    Stabilization whilst Wounded.

    Yeeaaahhh... Denied.
  8. Aspect™

    Implemented Even More Languages

    I'll leave this open for a while in case there are any more languages people want to be added.
  9. Aspect™

    'BLACK GOLD - THE LAST FRONTIER' - FEEDBACK THREAD

    I unfortunately didn't experience much of the event. I decided to disconnect and spend my time on something else, given the disappointment I was struck with today. The GMing and atmosphere was really good, and the Creative Team did great in that regard, but the roleplay quality of the players...
  10. Aspect™

    start the event a few hours earlier ideally around 2 pm GMT

    This is not a development suggestion.
  11. Aspect™

    Official Willard Game Plan

    That's actively being worked on!
  12. Aspect™

    Screenshots of my event builds

    Wow. Holy shit.
  13. Aspect™

    Bug Died because of elevator

    This is a source issue, not much we can really do, unfortunately. Sorry.
  14. Aspect™

    Bug Animation Bug ( i can't do Animations..)

    Closed. Follow the format next time; I can't do anything with what you've given me right now.
  15. Aspect™

    the queen is dead

  16. Aspect™

    the queen is dead

    God save the King
Back
Top