Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Votton

    BRI Needs its Biolock and Card Working

    I think this should be in bugs, though I can confirm that it seems to be an issue that the BRI locks don't attach to doors at all. Got the same report from Pawlu. @Aspect™ probably knows about this, but I'll tag again as would be a higher priority to get fixed.
  2. Votton

    Faulty Alt checker?

    As this ban appeal was sorted in forum PMs and was accepted, will close this.
  3. Votton

    Remove windy feature

    The wind has been toned down to 0 and I suppose based on the feedback, the wind would then only be used in special occasions or wait till it's more improved if it looks visually laggy.
  4. Votton

    Can't join the server, timed out.

    This is what I would recommend as well. Make sure all the addons in the content pack are installed and "may" help if disable extra addons from loading. Avoid tabbing out of the game while it's loading into the server as well, the server peaks at what source engine is capable of, so it's...
  5. Votton

    Javichu's community ban appeal

    Hey Javichu, The staff have decided to lift your ban. As it's been a while, I recommend to get familiar with the current rules as well. ACCEPTED
  6. Votton

    Implemented Additional Vortigaunt Buffs

    I'll tag @Robert as he's been doing the DMG buffs for the Vorts the last few days.
  7. Votton

    SUBWAY OVERHAUL

    Just want to give an update, this is not entirely related, though getting an item from a trash spawn now is buffed by a lot.
  8. Votton

    Ban appeal

    Due the lack of response, the appeal will be denied. You can feel free to write a new appeal, but you should address the things above than leaving out the detail.
  9. Votton

    SUBWAY OVERHAUL

    I do believe that some improvements could be done to the spore system, such as having actual proper roleplay scripts that would actually reduce it. (CMU technically has pills to reduce your spores, though it's all done through RP and needs a staff to set the "gas level" for you.) It's possible...
  10. Votton

    Ban appeal

    Hey, Now as Fungle has replied, I would like you to reply to the further logs that were provided and the reply made by Fungle, as even the initial name you had for your first character was "goblindiesnouts", which was excluded from your initial post. If a response isn't provided then the...
  11. Votton

    Recently was Banned for Metagaming.

    Looks a lot better now. I'll tag Booile aka @swagile to give his response.
  12. Votton

    Bug The "pack up" option deletes the mixer

    Adding as a reference that it seems like it has happened to other players too: https://willard.network/forums/threads/verrader-iscariot-fund-request-once-more.3805/ Player packs the mixer up and the item disappears from existence.
  13. Votton

    Recently was Banned for Metagaming.

    Hey Bedsheet, Could you update your format to:
  14. Votton

    Ban appeal for three

    Here are some logs of you trying to roll from the looks of it, though I struggle to find a log of staff telling to roll when search for "10000" or "10,000". Also adding I suppose the chat we had in Discord pre to this. I personally don't know as much about the case due not having any...
  15. Votton

    Sneeding Imperialist ban appeal

    I have no clue atm what this is about, though I'll show my conversation with Joku yesterday. I was essentially busy with work and IRL stuff, so I was trying to redirect him to admins that were just joining. Also I wasn't playing on the 18th at that time of the day, so I wasn't the staff...
  16. Votton

    Was banned for metagaming and i am unclear as to why

    Hey, could you update your ban appeal to follow the format: Also tagging @swagile as was responsible for the ban.
  17. Votton

    Ban appeal

    Tagging @FungletheBungle as the banning staff. The logs particularly show that it's not the first character with a "poor RP name", though you seem to be a new user though. I'll let Fungle give his response and willing to give another chance, though I do recommend to get familiar with the rules...
  18. Votton

    Implemented Add more types of armor/vests

    I'll say as some transparency that we have some plans to add some more armour in, which Robert can elaborate on.
  19. Votton

    Implemented Have separate areas for development suggestions and policy/management suggestions

    Separate section was created at: https://willard.network/forums/wn/policy-factions.311/
  20. Votton

    [Rebel Discord] THE UNDERGROUND

    THE UNDERGROUND OFFICIAL REBEL DISCORD Welcome to the Underground. A discord server made for Rebels by the Willard Staff team, creating a safer and more secure environment for the Rebel scene within Willard. You can get all official updates regarding development, Black Market and other...
Back
Top