- Thread Author
- #1
Hello,
I was banned for so called meta gaming and I have no idea why. There was no warnings prior to the ban and it stated that I was in a vc. I've been playing on the server for a few days now and I it has been the most amount of fun I've had in a while, I didn't mean to cause problem's and I have never used it and never would use it to gain an advantage on someone or to get information that I'm not meant to have, just wanted to enjoy myself as roleplay is new to me, I would really appreciate If I you could reconsider.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience yours truly Grumpeh.
I was banned for so called meta gaming and I have no idea why. There was no warnings prior to the ban and it stated that I was in a vc. I've been playing on the server for a few days now and I it has been the most amount of fun I've had in a while, I didn't mean to cause problem's and I have never used it and never would use it to gain an advantage on someone or to get information that I'm not meant to have, just wanted to enjoy myself as roleplay is new to me, I would really appreciate If I you could reconsider.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience yours truly Grumpeh.
Attachments
Last edited:
