Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    The flashbacks are so real
  2. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Suggestion Kar98k?

    Ik he's got that soldier as his pfp, but y'all gotta remember he was also just toby a year ago. Y'all wilding with the accusations. And the gun (if it can be made to work with willard's systems) ain't too bad a suggestion, is it?
  3. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Man i was cringe

    You oughta just try and bury it, it's about all you can do in a place like this.
  4. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Implemented damaged variants of weapons.

    Dev a broken/worn config for the weapons with debuffs.
  5. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    I still lurk in the shadows... 🧌

    I still lurk in the shadows... 🧌
  6. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    I fucking hate bookshelves

    Kirjahyllyt vihaavat sinua yhtä lailla.
  7. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Implemented Make learning Japanese (Perhaps all languages) more difficult.

    What about stages of fluency? Implementing smth like limiting message length in learned languages for some time after learning the language, or something like that?
  8. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Leviathan Valley - A Train Derailed feedback

    Gotta love that first /me
  9. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    hi, i'm still alive

    Yeah, it's mega silly. Nothing has stopped me from asking about it every now and then though (thus far), so I might as well.
  10. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    hi, i'm still alive

    Steam Name: Joku SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: LTARP, FailRP, Metagame (all of which I have discussed in previous appeals) Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your...
  11. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Harrier Beaumont // "Dr. Blackbird"

    OH ITS THIS DUDE, WHAT UP
  12. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    Ron Goodfella ftw
  13. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Complaint about the new vortigaunt font

    IMO it's a little bit edgy, and takes away something from the HL2RP element for me. I think color changes depending on who's talking is enough.
  14. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Today marks two years since bottlestreet took an L and disbanded.

    Today marks two years since bottlestreet took an L and disbanded.
  15. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    He's literally me.

    Bro I watched this and now i get more of this shit recommended to me, am I becoming you?
  16. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    rip the rebel community

    Okay what the fuck? Is this about the chip gaining from smugglers?
Back
Top