Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Pineapple

    Implemented CWU Suggestion Megathread

    I'm yet to decide 100% what will happen after the reform, but at the moment feel free to contact me on discord with your character's name and we'll put you down as a trainee.
  2. Pineapple

    Implemented CWU Suggestion Megathread

    Hello, everyone! I'm the new manager of the CWU, and I'm currently writing up some new guides and handbooks for CWU members. The CWU is the merger of two former factions: the CEC and the CRU. They will be primarily dealing with work shifts, maintenance, infestation control, etc. (think anything...
  3. Pineapple

    Crack down harder on the N-Bomb

    I think that's more than reasonable; I appreciate the fast response.
  4. Pineapple

    Crack down harder on the N-Bomb

    Why is the freedom policy non-negotiable? Is it integral to the continuation of the community/server? 'We allow them to continue as long as they do not abuse their abilities given to them or make members feel unwelcome' is written in that freedom policy, but I've seen multiple examples of...
  5. Pineapple

    Edwin 'Ed' Gilliam

    I really like that you've made the backstory incorporate different elements from the community lore - nice work!
  6. Pineapple

    The Purpose of OTA in City RP

    Same as above - I'd much rather have extra players on characters/in factions that the rest of the server has to actually interact with a lot.
  7. Pineapple

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS: CHAPTER FOUR: 'The Dark Interval'

    Dunlap's going to return.
  8. Pineapple

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS: CHAPTER FOUR SUB-PLOT: 'A Dark Interval: Everywhere & Nowhere'

    I intend to return on Wyatt Dunlap.
  9. Pineapple

    CITY 35 & 18 - NYE-DENMARK

    Nye-Denmark 'New-Denmark' As the occupation simmers onwards, the natural geography and cultures of Old-World Earth often open themselves to rich opportunity - opportunity Our Benefactors are keen to exploit. On the Northern border of Western Europe lies two twinned cities, precariously bound...
  10. Pineapple

    TLH Feedback: CHAPTER 3's "The City That Sleeps" (Events & Passive Roleplay in the City)

    Section One What did you enjoy the most about the events? The journey culminated in a tense, high-stakes situation with a satisfying pay-off at the end. What did you least enjoy most about the events? Unbalanced pacing and railroading in the second half of the event. Did you / did you not like...
  11. Pineapple

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - CHAPTER THREE: "The City That Sleeps"

    I intend to return as Corporal Wyatt Dunlap - save the space!
  12. Pineapple

    TLH Feedback: PROLOGUE Ending of Chapter 3 "The Harbinger's Lair"

    Section One What did you enjoy the most about the events? Player action becoming one of the centerpieces of the narrative during passive events - especially effective in passive moments, where people can take the story in directions they want. What did you least enjoy most about the events...
  13. Pineapple

    What makes a good City RP server?

    I think that HL2RP is best used to create narratives; personal stories and interactions between different groups and characters are what I find the most fun. If you're making a server, you have to make sure you're enabling people to play and create those narratives as they play - faction...
  14. Pineapple

    TLH Feedback: Chapter 3 PROLOGUE Event: "The Harbinger's Lair"

    Section One What did you enjoy the most about the events? A very high-quality map, and incredibly strong atmosphere throughout the whole piece. Gonome acted as a persistent threat, which was cool. What did you least enjoy most about the events? No significant gripes with the prologue event -...
  15. Pineapple

    TLH Feedback: Chapter 2 (Parts 1 - 4): "The True Beginning of the Journey"

    Section One What did you enjoy the most about the events? For the first part, the Player-run death squads that patrolled the compound were terrifying - not knowing if there was one right around the corner lead to some terrifying moments, especially at the last dash for the train. Excellent map...
  16. Pineapple

    TLH: Chapter 2 PROLOGUE Feedback - "The Coming of the Storm"

    Section One What did you enjoy the most about the events? A less inherently action-focused event that dealt less with an external threat and built more conflict and narratives between each individual character - having more like this mixed in would be excellent. What did you least enjoy most...
  17. Pineapple

    CITY 58 - THE HAGUE

    Edit notes for V2: Minor rephrasing in the title paragraph. Expanded Centrum District - added Infestation Threat and greater Loyalist Class Divide. Expanded Farming District - added 'underground jungle', abandoned gonarch pens, Xen wildlife. Prettier pictures. Note: C&C is welcome and...
  18. Pineapple

    CITY 58 - THE HAGUE

    Cheers - I'll do some re-writes soon.
  19. Pineapple

    CITY 58 - THE HAGUE

    CITY FIFTY-EIGHT - THE HAGUE Edit V2 The International City of Peace and Justice - or whatever perversion of that still remains. 'Peace' is enforced beneath the black jackboot of the MPF, and any 'Justice' goes without trial; the suffering working-class are forced into grueling agricultural...
Back
Top