Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silta

    A question to conquer them all.

    Dr. Pepper or Root Beer
  2. Silta

    Empowered Enforcement Act.

    ok so you want to kill any and all rebel RP by putting surveillance all over slums/indigent got it
  3. Silta

    More Temp PKs (Prison Sentences)

    Where's the prison though? Who's watching the prisoners? What can they RP? Just some general questions. I'd love to see some sort of actual prison RP but idk how well it can go.
  4. Silta

    More Temp PKs (Prison Sentences)

    From what's being discussed on the MPF discord, only Rank Leaders and IAT can decide if someone goes to OCR. Every other unit (From my understanding) Cannot send people to OCR.
  5. Silta

    More Temp PKs (Prison Sentences)

    Can we please push for more temp PKs where we send criminals to prison for 2-4 days or something? I feel like we amputate too much for crimes that aren't deserving of it. If resisting arrest or having a weapon by all means. But if they give up willingly we should consider a prison sentence. Let...
  6. Silta

    Willard Networks is in this Tweet

    I follow the Lambda Generations community on twitter and they posted this tweet. Take a closer look and you can see Willard Networks on the bottom meme.
  7. Silta

    Combine Exploration Force

    Added @Sync Russel Makarov to the Roster. Welcome to the team!
  8. Silta

    City 24 Country-Side

    Yeah, the biggest drawback is the HOURS AND HOURS of work to put into a countryside map. Unless it were a group effort with some other mappers.
  9. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    Updated @Pasta @HOKI ISO militia Civil Protection
  10. Silta

    City 24 Country-Side

    So we have a great open city map that pushes the Source engine's limits. I'm aware that V4 still needs work for more optimizations and fixes. It's a great map so far. But what is the possibility that we will get a map specifically designed outside City 24? We know that City 24 is in Geneva...
  11. Silta

    Combine Exploration Force

    I'm fine with bringing in a new character but they need to be authorized with a separate application and the staff handle that.
  12. Silta

    HD Client-Side Mods

    Yeah not sure tbh. Could be the server uses custom textures. Could also be you gotta manually install it to over write server stuff.
  13. Silta

    Combine Exploration Force

    ACCEPTED DM me on discord for more information.
  14. Silta

    HD Client-Side Mods

    May need to see how it's done I'm dumb. But I'll try in a bit
  15. Silta

    HD Client-Side Mods

    Unfortunately it looks like the HD prop pack doesn't work on the server. It'd probably have to be mounted onto the server mods to work
  16. Silta

    HD Client-Side Mods

    Heya, this morning I was bored and wanted my Roleplay experience to look better. I believe these are all client-side mods but I thought I'd share with you some of them to help make your experience on Willard a more "defined" experience. If you have more client-side improvement mods please put...
  17. Silta

    Combine Exploration Force

    Applications are now OPEN for the C.E.F! Please fill them out and comment below if you'd like to apply for a position!
  18. Silta

    Combine Exploration Force

    Preferably Discord. Silta#0103
  19. Silta

    Ration Inventory

    A very niche suggestion but instead of ration packages disappearing and items popping in your inventory, how about they are 2 slot containers similar to a suitcase or bag? It'd be interesting to see people try to hide things inside rations and players can dispose of them or use them for crafting...
  20. Silta

    Combine Exploration Force

    Thanks! I hope the lore writers/creative team approve of the idea. I think it'd be very fun to have expeditions with a crew. Those aligned with combine could still get a lot of fun out of an expedition as well. A bunch of scientists traveling the world in a drop ship and a couple of soldiers...
Back
Top