Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silta

    Heya.

    Hi! I'm a veteran HL2RPer and Gmod player. I've played through multiple servers and communities over the past 10 years. and played many factions from Zombies/Headcrabs, MPF, Resistance, Vortigaunts, you name it. I saw that Willard went public and gave it a shot yesterday and I was so impressed...
  2. Silta

    Report The Photographer's paintings and portraits

    Thought these were hand-painted for a second. I myself am a painter and I was impressed by these :0 Really like the idea though
  3. Silta

    Journal How did the Universal Union start?

    tbh I've always thought they were an alternate version of Aperature that was way more advanced. They even had the long fall boots for their assassins (Which they scrapped though)
  4. Silta

    Better ragdolls

    It works on players I tested it. Players drop dead in different animations depending on hitbox
  5. Silta

    Better ragdolls

    ngl I love this. Source ragdolls just completely fly off or act goofy. This would be really cool if it worked with players but even if it didn't it'd be cool for NPC combats. Plus They are going to use turn-based combat plugin so it might work even better.
  6. Silta

    Official Devblog #15 - CITY 24 V3

    Love everything about it but I'm curious about one thing. (And I may have missed it in reading) But is there a hospital or some place for the sick/injured? I feel like hospitals are one of the best places for RP from my 12 years of experience and would love to see even a small hospital carved...
  7. Silta

    Sup

    Welcome to the community! :) *notices your RP* srsly tho welcome and can't wait to roleplay with everyone when the server is back up
  8. Silta

    C24 V3 & Population?

    True. With the current pop? I feel like it won't matter if we bring in new people or not. The pop alone might entice new folks to join anyways. But it really doesn't matter regardless
  9. Silta

    ~Music Thread~

    :)
  10. Silta

    C24 V3 & Population?

    As the title suggests I'm curious what everyone thinks about using a custom C24 map. I'm all for it and of course love the updates that are coming with it. But it does make me wonder if a custom HL2RP map will put new comers off? I know from previous servers I were in the communities opted for...
  11. Silta

    Are we even using i17? Thought it's gonna be C23 or smth

    Are we even using i17? Thought it's gonna be C23 or smth
  12. Silta

    hiii

    Good to have you !
  13. Silta

    Heyo.

    Thanks for the warm welcomes, I really appreciate it! Was nervous about joining a new community but this is a pleasant first impression!
  14. Silta

    Heyo.

    I can't wait to play when you guys have the server relaunched!
  15. Silta

    Hello! I'm New!

    Hello! I'm New!
  16. Silta

    Heyo.

    Heya, My name's Silta and I've been on and off in the HL2RP community for years now. Looking to come back and was reminded about this community from @PouchyBoi. Can't wait to RP and get to know all you people!
Back
Top