Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Badger

    A story line so peak nobody likes it.

    I do agree with this criticism and will be pushing for less of these stalker NPC events in the future, as I didn't really approve of them in the first place. I think people have been going a bit crazy with the snatching creatures instead of leaning into the doctrine and conversations with the...
  2. Badger

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    I asked you several times in DMs and in chat about what you were doing and you told me to take a hike, after which I said you were off the rails because you were ignoring the ET lead running the damn map. I also didn't do any refunds as you asked. If you don't wish to communicate with ET leads...
  3. Badger

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    Even if this sweep was in response to something the fact that I have to make a complaint thread for the OTA faction lead to tell me the reason for the sweep means something isn't working right in the faction. The FL shouldn't tell me it's "none of my business" why they're running a 2 EOW sweep...
  4. Badger

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    Today a shadow sweep was initiated by OTA, and as I was told by @Eviction Notice , it's 'none of my beezwhacks' why they did so. The squad consisted of two OWS units, one APEX unit, and two EOWs. This was done in response to nothing as far as I know. No attack from the rebel side, no recent...
  5. Badger

    Omg hi hi hello hiii!!!

    Welcome
  6. Badger

    PROJECT:TOTALORGANICINTERACTIONS

    Add Joe Swanson
  7. Badger

    Fixed GOI Battery charge bug

    Bug: Battery loses charge with no items in the fabricator Description: How to replicate: - Put full battery in fabricator - Open recycling menu with nothing in the fabricator - Press recycle and watch the battery drain 10% as it warns you the fabricator needs an item inside to function - You...
  8. Badger

    Accepted Modular container props!

    I think Small container = Small locker (5x3) Medium container = Medium locker (5x8) Large container = Large locker (9x9)
  9. Badger

    The Nomination of Chairman | Terminal 7 [September]

    - INTRODUCTION - My name is Mikhail Zakharovich Roshkov. I am seventy-five years old. Throughout my life, Terminal Seven was my home- A beacon of prosperity and stability across the Pacific. Today, it is a rotting carcass, desperately holding on for its life. We are given every tool at our...
  10. Badger

    UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE - Feedback thread

    This is so true, shame on the GMs for not spawning the entropy zero gonome with 2k health
  11. Badger

    Mikhail Roshkov

    Updated @Divine, @pite, @Muho, @Cocohop, @albertossic, @Swoots, @Purple Knight, @TheGamingPlumber, along with a bunch of dead/missing folk Added @ShadowPL, @dusty, @villeneuve, @Jeffreyman's two characters, @Jumbi-sama, and whoever plays Badger
  12. Badger

    Ashley 'Ash' Valera - Two Coats

    I am not here and yes i will be taking it personally, what am I not a good enough pawn?!
  13. Badger

    Consequences - Dark Zone

    Steam Name: Badger Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52190264 Discord Name: badger313313 Tagline: PATROL-05 Rank: i5 Relevant Certifications: Basic firearm training Are you happy with this being full NLR, or would you prefer combat death rules to apply?: Either
  14. Badger

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Random stills from 24 and 8
  15. Badger

    mentors can't make reports

    No one but me will take your goofy research tickets Marco :smug:
  16. Badger

    Jamie Makin - The Broken

    Ain't no way you leave Mikhail out of this 👑
  17. Badger

    Mikhail Roshkov

    Updated, added @nath1234567 @dustymetso @Madpro187
  18. Badger

    THE LUMINATE ONE

    Maxxie. 🫂
  19. Badger

    Mikhail Roshkov

    Please bump the thread to be added etc etc, hope you enjoy the read :blanky:
  20. Badger

    Mikhail Roshkov

    - GENERIC INFORMATION - <::NAME::> Mikhail Roshkov <::CID::> 01115 <::AGE::> 75 <::NATIONALITY::> Russian <::EDUCATION::> Engineering, Adv. Manufacturing Minor <::COHESION::> Alive <::OCCUPATION::> Lead Hand (C.W.U) <::LANGUAGES::> Russian, English <::CIVIL STATUS::> Tier 3 Loyalist...
Back
Top