Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Dej

    Luca Carusso | The Self Proclaimed Warrior

    The then Lieutenant James Dornan :)
  2. Dej

    OTA - Leave of Absence Thread

    Name: Dej STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:68827315 Tagline: EOW.RAZOR-09 // ORD.MONARCH-10 Reason: Been recalled to my military posting Estimated Time of Leave: 15/04/2024 Estimated Time of Return: Unknown
  3. Dej

    Stephanie Roberts - 'I'm sorry'

    James Dornan yis
  4. Dej

    'Captured' Feedback

    I crashed the moment the rebels breached the main cellblock. Reconnected and spawned infront of an AR2 rebel and got taken hostage. Deserted, ran away with rebels, then ran away from rebels, deleted the char. 10/10 would cause prison riot again.
  5. Dej

    'Captured'

    CP gaming, i4.
  6. Dej

    ȻꝊꞤĐɆᛗꞤɆĐ

    Steam Name: Dej Steam ID / Link to Profile: STEAM_0:1:68827315 Discord ID: dej (shockyc#0978) What role does your character have in this event?: The Director of China's Internal Security Department Why do you want to play that character?: To see if China's brutal nature will stand up to the...
  7. Dej

    Bug Can't switch radio channels to script radios

    Bug: Unable to use /sc or /setchannel to change to channels from script radios (handheld, long range radio, etc) Description: This is on my CP char, switching between TAC channels work completely fine. But I am unable to switch to the channels provided by the handheld and long-range radios, I've...
  8. Dej

    JURY-3

    you should add QUICK-98 for comedic purposes (formerly VICE-01)
  9. Dej

    Personal Movie List 1-10

    Too lazy to find pics. 1. John Wick 1-4 2. Star Wars: Rogue One 3. 1917 4. Top Gun Maverick 5. Interstellar 6. Mission Impossible: Fallout 7. All Quiet on the Western Front 8. Starship Troopers 9. Fury 10. Dunkirk
  10. Dej

    The Eventual Uprising

  11. Dej

    BUSHWHACK INCURSION

    //: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68827315 //: Discord Username: Dej //: Timezone: GMT+8 //: Character Name: RL.VICE-01 //: Brief Character Description: The Rank leader of VICE Squad, slowly losing more and more humanity the longer he serves Civil Protection.
  12. Dej

    D'AIGUILLION - Feedback

    This sealed your fate.
  13. Dej

    Implemented Loadout Command for OTA

    yes
  14. Dej

    FLASHPOINT: OPERATION: D'AIGUILLION

    Steam Name: Dej Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097920359 Discord Tag: shockyc Role: Overwatch LEGION 'CADRE' - PILOT Character Name: VIPER-01 Character Bio: An Overwatch Close Air Support Unit, also capable of ground combat, though with a lighter loadout...
  15. Dej

    CLC, CPRD and the IMS

    I knew about the CLC and CPRD since District 47. I did not know about the IMS until District 6, or District 9, I forgot the name, but I was OTA lead then and I was STILL "Who the fuck is the IMS."
  16. Dej

    (Outdated) Civilian Factions Flowchart

    nice
  17. Dej

    Overwatch Forces Leads

    @MikeyMoe Resigns from OTA Co-lead @Hiros takes his place.
  18. Dej

    Implemented The suggestion all rebels want and the entire CT team and overwatch hate.

    The rebels of the V1 era were much smarter, they played it smart as an organized resistance, developing strategies that actually worked against OTA several times, causing several failures. They did metagame a lot though. The rebels of the current era are basically ISIS that crumble 75% of the...
Back
Top