Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. GopnikPizzafox

    I think CP's forget they are the bad guys...

    I tend to agree with the viewpoint of people like Alessio, albeit in a more extreme fashion, in that anyone who positively associates with the Combine whatsoever and has had personal material benefit from their positive association with them (family members included) without being a rogue agent...
  2. GopnikPizzafox

    EXPEDITION [DuneFront Exploration]

    Application format: Steam name: Gopnik Pizzafox Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54081766 Discord ID: alexthefox212 Character name: Chiang Weiyuan Brief character summary: Chiang has lived in City 24 since the days of the antlion attacks that left the eastern half of the city uninhabitable. Having recently...
  3. GopnikPizzafox

    Staff Bias and Unfair Punishment

    This is a gmod community, so uh, yes
  4. GopnikPizzafox

    Staff Bias and Unfair Punishment

    I'd like to add on to this by saying that this person is spending a lot of effort being upset over a Discord mute that doesn't even fully exclude him from the community (given how he can still make forum posts, play on the server, and view announcements and such on the Discord despite not being...
  5. GopnikPizzafox

    So true bestie

    So true bestie
  6. GopnikPizzafox

    D'AIGUILLION - Feedback

    WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT BOTH DAYS? The actual fighting sections, clearing out areas in ways that require tactical thinking, the greater emphasis on player choice affecting the flow of the event, stuff like that mainly WHAT DIDN'T YOU LIKE ABOUT BOTH DAYS? NEVER MAKE OTA AND OAA COORDINATE...
  7. GopnikPizzafox

    FLASHPOINT: OPERATION: D'AIGUILLION

    Steam Name: Gopnik Pizzafox Steam Profile Link: STEAM_0:1:54081766 Discord Tag: alexthefox212 Role: OTA Character Name: N/A Character Bio: N/A
  8. GopnikPizzafox

    Anti-citizen The Skull Riders

    Oh cool, now we have Makhnovists in Geneva. Gotta go find an angry nerd with glasses so he can eventually decide to give this group the Trotsky treatment :troll:
  9. GopnikPizzafox

    Implemented Add More Pirate Radio Station Genres

    I kinda like to think that the station would play both east and west coast stuff, since shit's different now that the Combine are in charge and the old rivalries don't matter anymore. Besides that, of all the genres I'm suggesting, I have the most amount of experience with the metal scenes...
  10. GopnikPizzafox

    Implemented Add More Pirate Radio Station Genres

    I feel like, given the WN timeframe of events, that there's certain niches of music that could still use some filling, a few of which would actually warrant a genuine crackdown from the Combine and declaration of contraband for some of them. I know that, technically speaking, everything that...
  11. GopnikPizzafox

    THE PURGATORY

    - Section One - Steam Name: Gopnik Pizzafox Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54081766 Discord Name & ID: AlextheFox212 🌹🌈#9626 Timezone: CET - Section Two - Character name: C24:i2.UNION-2 aka Fyodor Belayev Character's role during life: Civil Protection IAT (same/similar role as today's XRAY) command unit...
  12. GopnikPizzafox

    Implemented Remove the Imperial Language

    Every time Imperial is spoken, I just imagine what I thought the OTA in hl2 used to say in some quotes when I was a kid before I realized they were speaking English all the way through. And yes, that's also incredibly goofy alien noises.
  13. GopnikPizzafox

    Branko "Broz" Maksimovich - A Radicalized Scoundrel

    /me proceeds to knock the fuck out of a priest
  14. GopnikPizzafox

    Branko "Broz" Maksimovich - A Radicalized Scoundrel

    You all know the usual, feel free to reply to this thread if you'd like to be added and I'll do it, if I think your interactions with the character are enough for me to have something interesting to say about you.
  15. GopnikPizzafox

    Branko "Broz" Maksimovich - A Radicalized Scoundrel

    BASIC INFORMATION: Name: Branko Maksimovich Known aliases: Broz, Bankroll Sex: Male Date of Birth: 06/04/1983 Place of Birth: Belgrade, SFR Yugoslavia Current Location: City 24 Education: High School (Gymnasium) FAMILY INFORMATION: Father - Boris Maksimovich: DECEASED Mother - Radmila...
  16. GopnikPizzafox

    Implemented Disabling third-person if a gun is equipped

    Bro just fundamentally change the Source engine's code and implement realistic ballistics with projectile physics for each individual bullet, so ez pz why didn't u think of it sooner smh smh :rolleyes:
  17. GopnikPizzafox

    Raven Scott — The Screwg̵i̷r̶l

    Guess now's probably a good time to add in Broz and/or Chiang if you'd like!
  18. GopnikPizzafox

    Protection-Team specific radio's

    For the actual post itself, I think it's a good idea in theory, but I feel like it'd turn into an issue during actual emergency situations like what's already been mentioned in this post, or else it'd just force people to make binds to instantly switch between TAC-3 and their PT channel. I guess...
  19. GopnikPizzafox

    Protection-Team specific radio's

    Yes, and they were still using tape-reel computers at Black Mesa while having access to teleportation tech for some reason
Back
Top