Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Tengu

    OPERATION: ESCALATION

    Character Name: Mabre Rebel Cell Name: Merchants Union Are you In, or Out?: 😉(y)
  2. Tengu

    Discourse on the requirements behind making a Rebel Jail

    I believe the term you're looking for is Acceptable casualties We don't get many POW's..
  3. Tengu

    Admins/GMs overkilling with NPC spawns.

    'bad take' incoming, but I don't honestly see an issue with the NPCs in the outlands. The area IS SUPPOSE TO BE DANGEROUS. Granted yes, if things are actually being spawned a literal foot away from players or ontop of them then I can see an issue as it clearly doesn't give them time to react...
  4. Tengu

    Implemented Remove the magazines for shotguns...

    Shotguns don't use magazines.. Shotguns don't use magazines.. Shotguns don't use magazines.. Fix it please ;-;
  5. Tengu

    Implemented Empty that can before putting it in the trash can!

    A simple request, I think.. We can refill the empty breen cans with water bottles and we can drink the contents of them.. We can even convert it to crafting water. I would like to just be able to pour it out and use the empty can for plastic rather than having to force feed my character chemical...
  6. Tengu

    M E Z Z A S A L M A - Blood & Wine

    Union 36 And perhaps most of all your favorite civi? :angrycop:
  7. Tengu

    Weapons Test, the true finale (10/02/2024)

    USP seems to jam 100x more than any weapon.. throughout all the S2K testing, the only weapon that's jammed for me is the USP.. Not mp7, not shotguns.. just it. Also because @ultima told me to, please alter the way the future auto /me works.. The fact three or four messages appear (per person)...
  8. Tengu

    Geneva Uncensored - 'THE LAST STAND OF THE KRAH'AUR'NUR' ISSUE #21

    There is no war in City 59.. Because now there's no City 59! :angrycop:
  9. Tengu

    Weapon Testing Part 3

    Mp7 borked Awp strong Weapon pack missing P90 (The makeshift doesn't count, Fedora) Otah weapons seem to not produce sound
  10. Tengu

    MEME QUESTION MEGATHREAD

    Why do humans dream of cheese?
  11. Tengu

    Until the Next - Day Three Feedback

    They killed Scook! 0/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Serious though, that was really fun. I loved the urban combat setting. Can't say I'm a fan of the anxiety the OTA gave me while they were charging at the entrance out of nowhere, like lunatics. 8/10, fun event and a...
  12. Tengu

    Until the Next - Day Two Feedback

    You realize now they're going to triple the active OTA on these events because rebel players *asked for it* :angrycop:
  13. Tengu

    Official Devblog #33 - Gears of Industry Update

    Finally.. Change is in the air! Maybe with this new farming system I can start growing my special plants and begin my new empire 😉🚬 Hyped to see some of these changes in action. I've seen you write. Much doubt. 🤡
  14. Tengu

    john

    john
  15. Tengu

    A dealers Dilema - Expo Feedback.

    Super dark, and lagged a bit + crash But super fun event, had a blast. 10/10 would call upon Shrimpfinder for all my merc needs 🤗
  16. Tengu

    Scook The Antlion

    Where is Mabre? :C #ScookSquad #GrunkGang
  17. Tengu

    Brand new addition to enhance apartmentRP

    What is this DarkRP nonsense..
Back
Top