Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Tengu

    Blake Kestina

    Finally got around to finishing it, changing almost everything in the process. Still plan to add Ch. II later along with more people, probably forgot someone here or there.. Maybe you didn't make that good of an impression yet? In any event, I'll continue to add to this when I find the time. Msg...
  2. Tengu

    Genevan Bird Liberation Movement

    They speak of our crimes.. but what of theirs? The evidence speaks for itself! I must warn you, this may be too graphic for some.
  3. Tengu

    Genevan Bird Liberation Movement

    Peace was never an option
  4. Tengu

    Denied Let's just change the in-game date to match the ooc day of the month.

    I have it hard enough trying to figure out what day/time it is IC, +Support ;-;
  5. Tengu

    I may be stupid....but

    I'm not mad at you.. not so much as myself for falling for this same trick a second time :cautious:
  6. Tengu

    What makes a Half-Life 2 Roleplay "Good"?

    How does a server keep you interested over long periods of time, and what brings you back? What keeps my interest are the different stories that are ALWAYS going on in the background, no matter how small or large. Shopkeepers planning to buy out or undercut their competition for gains in the...
  7. Tengu

    Blake Kestina

    ::- Loading Transfer request.. .. File ready. -:: ::- Warning: Documentation may not reflect up-to-date information, Please reach out to -{Redacted}- with any inquiries. -::
  8. Tengu

    How to trick a monkey

    Ok first of all.. rude af :mad:
  9. Tengu

    Admin support for this scenario.

    It's something that would require incredible planning, tons of resources and bodies, as well as making sure the information of the assault isn't leaked or the like. Lots'O variables and unpredictability is what makes something like this an extremely rare case (And a very interesting event). But...
  10. Tengu

    Barnicle is dead

    Just be thankful they can't grow sideways and act like tripwires in tunnels or doorways..🤔 Pretty sure the last thing anyone wants to see is running to a vent they think is safe.. then *BAM* Vent barnacle
  11. Tengu

    Oh.. My turn?

    Hello and o7's all around, my name's Tengu.. or Fractured.. or whatever it may be in a year, who cares (right?) Call me whatever you'd like :D (Except late for dinner :cautious:) Nothing really special about me, been playing games for the best part (I know, how sad) of 15 years-ish. In that...
  12. Tengu

    Public Help Needed! Pertains to late night EU & EST shops.

    I could always see any sort of food or clothing shop being helpful for most times (even dead hours).
Back
Top