Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. swagile

    SUBWAY OVERHAUL

    The first needs a closer look by a dev since I am not sure simple value changes can do what this suggestion wants with justice. The second I can look into with Votton. We have limited developer focus and their interests lie elsewhere at this time, so thats the most we can reliably do from my...
  2. swagile

    Solve World Hunger

    This is something I wanted to see happen; there isn't much incentive to work if your not being fed. Could make it so that anyone who attends workshifts automatically gets access to their ration dispenser (they have their own dispenser that is on 24/7) but only for that workshift.
  3. swagile

    The new ration system sucks

    I would agree with complaints about the ration system but Willards is actually a server with proper workarounds (and ive worked to fix some of the kinks in that system with another CM), so you can get an OK amount of food and water if you get the proper resources. Need water? Get scissors, 4...
  4. swagile

    Add Anti-Fungal pills or inhalers

    As it should be, the gasmask + filter fully removes the need to worry about gas, so it hence requires a decent amount of resources to get. The facewrap is for lower tier rebels just starting out who want to reduce the gas drain significantly so they can loot more in return for the mask losing...
  5. swagile

    Add Anti-Fungal pills or inhalers

    You don't need a workbench for a face wrap. Off the top of my head, you need 2 adhesive and 4 cloth. Turn the 1 adhesive and 4 cloth into stiched cloth. Then make the facewrap. I think you need scissors but you can buy that or make it with a toolkit, which isn't really hard to get anymore.
  6. swagile

    Add Anti-Fungal pills or inhalers

    You only get mild visual effects if you stay for 30 or so minutes, at heavy if you stay for an hour. This is if you never come up for air and have no face wrap / gas mask. Facewraps are already pretty easy to make, and filters exist for gas masks if your a more industrious rebel. Making gas...
  7. swagile

    Implemented Global Rations

    This has been accepted albeit in a roundabout way that better suits Willards interests and is currently on trial for 2 weeks.
  8. swagile

    Remove or Reform O.S.I

    Id like to mention, before I even read everything here, that a lot of these screenshots are out of context. By that I mean I made these comments while chatting to people idly in the server-discussion channels when I was a SA and didn't have much say or feedback with OSI or even talked to the...
  9. swagile

    Bug Problem with discord verification

    What is your discord ID, perchance?
  10. swagile

    [Outdated] Expeditions | General Overview

    Expeditions are finally a thing but the experimental tag will stay till we've done a few expeditions and learned how to do them well and what needs to be done better.
  11. swagile

    Faulty Alt checker?

    So have you re-installed Gmod lately?
  12. swagile

    Sprick's Ban appeal

    No.
  13. swagile

    HL2RP Ban Appeal

    After checking your IP (which was another nord VPN America) we have reason to believe you are Tapout. 1. The way you talk on forums. 2. Your lack of hours on gmod yet ability to roleplay well. 3. A tapout alt just got banned who was using nord VPN America and then you come a day later and act...
  14. swagile

    ban appeal

  15. swagile

    ban appeal

    Lol.
  16. swagile

    ban appeal

    1. You spiked our VPN checker. 2. Tapout behavior. 3. Your account is private. 4. What little information I could get shows you only have recent activity on this account (signs of an alt). 5. Your behavior on the forums is much like Tapout. 6. Your character's phys desc is just like Tapout's...
  17. swagile

    Resistance Do's and Don'ts; a PSA

    Omfg can yall stop turning every thread I make or comment on into a CCC thread about rebels. This is a Do or Dont's list, not a "REBELS SUCK". We all know rebels suck both IC and OOC, thats a done and dusted topic and even now I am still trying to improve rebelRP. But please stop turning every...
  18. swagile

    Coupon and Ration Buffs / Debuffs

    Uhh... Sounds kinda like a "you" issue my guy... maybe stock up on a lot of food and water if such a system gets implemented since you'd be anticipating high demand and low supply? IDK what to say to that point.
  19. swagile

    Implemented Global Rations

    Yeah I added a provision; for every 5 players on the server the time goes up by 5 (subject to change of course if this is too long or too short) to prevent long lines removing the people in the back's chance to get a ration.
Back
Top