Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Purple Knight

    GEAR WIPE

    this is also the completely wrong thread lol
  2. Purple Knight

    GEAR WIPE

    ? Maybe it will end up bad, but change has the tendency to go either way, hence this is a SUGGESTION, opening it to people's views whether in agreement or against, no one is forcing anyone to follow this suggested change, just sharing their opinions and commenting on people's views, As for...
  3. Purple Knight

    Mrrp

    Mrrp
  4. Purple Knight

    Implemented Suggestion: Removal / Change of Dispensers

    People shouldn't be managing stores and being employed at the same time anyway but that's just my opinion
  5. Purple Knight

    Implemented Suggestion: Removal / Change of Dispensers

    No one is going to have good stock on anything at the start of the arc anyway, stores will struggle, it's a given. And like I have suggested, loans are a way we can mitigate this
  6. Purple Knight

    Implemented Suggestion: Removal / Change of Dispensers

    Thank you for your opinions. As I did with one of the others, I will now play devil's advocate: I disagree that the change of mechanics will not fix this, and also your point of jogging and interrupting RP is as a result of someone's inability to run a business properly, this should be taken...
  7. Purple Knight

    Implemented Suggestion: Removal / Change of Dispensers

    To play devil's advocate: You don't need to do any of that, just a rough idea of what sells and what doesn't, if someone wanted to use those tools to do so they could, but there'd be absolutely no need to do that. Tedious, maybe, but I believe that thought is only fostered because it's become...
  8. Purple Knight

    Implemented Suggestion: Removal / Change of Dispensers

    Not really, all it'd do is change the way our workload works, instead of just creating stock from looking through the bartering tab for what's running low, we'd make it either upon having the request, or dispense it and restock it later. We would still have to do the exact same amount of work...
  9. Purple Knight

    Implemented Suggestion: Removal / Change of Dispensers

    Well, I did comment on the negative side of this, however if someone goes to buy 1 item then come back, that's on them ICly for poor management, store owners make more than enough money to prevent costs being a reason to not stock their stores enough. The only permit I can see having an issue...
  10. Purple Knight

    Implemented Suggestion: Removal / Change of Dispensers

    Making this suggestion as it's my personal opinion, and that of some others I've noticed that we could change the way stores work, I therefore suggest the following. - Removal of all store-based dispensers - Reworking how stores get their stocks, whether that be via an area within the CWU...
  11. Purple Knight

    Christopher Reynolds - Chasing the past

    Don't even know this char, but the pics are 🔥
  12. Purple Knight

    GEAR WIPE

    Unironically I have actually suggested this a few times, glad to see I'm not the only person with this mindset
  13. Purple Knight

    What do you think of the new map?

    I wasn't acting as part of an agenda to dull your voices, I was simply criticizing your complaint, and worded it badly. While I personally don't see the issues you raised as issues, you're entitled to your own opinions.
  14. Purple Knight

    What do you think of the new map?

    I'll apologise for what I said to you, my intention was not to cause offense (also not staff btw not that that matters in the context) Your complaints have been noted by astro and he has put yet more work into the map to help rectify it.
  15. Purple Knight

    Suggestion Suggestion dump.

    Agreed on all points, but one There's too many guns, reducing them to a simple rebel / CP system where each side has 1 or at a push, 2 guns in each category would allow for easier, and more effective balance, and stop the meta shite effectively. Attachments; I disagree with this one...
  16. Purple Knight

    What do you think of the new map?

    Apologies if you found it rude, but you did randomly go off on a tangent about how staff disregard player opinion out of no-where. Last time there was a vote we ended up with I24, so I let that speak for itself. End of the day, no map is perfect, edits can and have been confirmed will still...
  17. Purple Knight

    What do you think of the new map?

    Idk why this just seems like a schizo-post, but like there's like... 4 people that share your view about the interiors / size of the map, it's not even a matter of staff v players.
  18. Purple Knight

    What do you think of the new map?

    Not trying to get people to agree with me, I'm trying to understand why people are complaining in the first place. I'll return to one of my earlier points; what exactly is missing that's actually important? sure, there's buildings with no interior, but there's also nothing missing that's of ANY...
  19. Purple Knight

    What do you think of the new map?

    Will the doom sayers please elaborate to me why exactly they're whining about the interior spaces? I think I've made my argument pretty clear as to why it doesn't matter.
Back
Top