Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Fentsoldier153

    Precedents of Accepted PK-appeals

    based and NLR pilled
  2. Fentsoldier153

    The Agreed Perspective and its role in the Economy.

    YEAHS!!!! I NEED THE TRASHBAGS!! YEDAHH!!! REMOVE IT!!! YEAH!! FUCK YEAH!!!
  3. Fentsoldier153

    Formation HAZOP 'SHIELD'

    so true my brother in 2015 hl2rp servers, heil to the legion. i also suggest they also get a revolver and a spas12, really just symbolizes the tru power of the legion... glory to the univrsal union...
  4. Fentsoldier153

    elias semen :ROFLMAO::LOL:

    elias semen :ROFLMAO::LOL:
  5. Fentsoldier153

    woo a even shittier game woo !!!!!

    woo a even shittier game woo !!!!!
  6. Fentsoldier153

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    imagine getting pkd to a popper couldnt be me tbh
  7. Fentsoldier153

    rip the rebel community

    WHO LEAKED THE GC!!
  8. Fentsoldier153

    Birthday

    Happy Birthday to you, a fantastic one!
  9. Fentsoldier153

    Kenji Wei

    its so over kenjibros
  10. Fentsoldier153

    Turn bleedout godmode off for Overwatch specifically

    because they're tanshumanized, turned into lobotomized machines biologically programmed to kill and follow orders flawlessly. They're basically like npcs now
  11. Fentsoldier153

    Server Content Issues

    Disabling it is also an alternative
  12. Fentsoldier153

    Do logs expire after 1 month?

    Do logs expire after 1 month?
  13. Fentsoldier153

    who ate the containers??

    Update: it's not possible to retrieve them at all from logs, sucks to suck ig xddd
  14. Fentsoldier153

    who ate the containers??

    so does this mean it's not refundable like gr4ss said, I find it very stupid to not have this mentioned, "Doesn't matter" doesn't justify small containers not being noted in the rules alongside safes, it would have been preventable.
  15. Fentsoldier153

    who ate the containers??

    Pretty sure it says "Safes" at the start. I never said I had a safe?
  16. Fentsoldier153

    who ate the containers??

    Only Safes can be "raided" after inactivity, and raids won't remove a container afaik. But I doubt it was caused by a CT, how could they even posses that much power to remove all containers? anyhow; Does any staff member knows if it's possible to retrieve the lost scripts via logs? I've had 50%...
  17. Fentsoldier153

    who ate the containers??

    Hi this is a quick personal complaint why did my (2 small containers) get removed after I got banned for 1 month?? Nowhere where it states that small containers may be raided/removed on inactivity especially short ones I'm just making this complaint In order to know if there's any rule i'm...
  18. Fentsoldier153

    Turn bleedout godmode off for Overwatch specifically

    OTA was a mistake, infact, remove it completely!
Back
Top