Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Pasta

    TOBY FOCUS, THE PANCAKES ARE MISSING.

    TOBY FOCUS, THE PANCAKES ARE MISSING.
  2. Pasta

    Civil Protection: The State of Things [Bombings, JW, Antlion Arc]

    Hey folks, while I wish I said something sooner, this has been an issue that's been building up for a few weeks now. I need to blow off some steam and make some issues aware to the public who may not see the other side of the coin. The bombing of the Check Point in Triumph leads to quite an...
  3. Pasta

    Oh boy, Pancake day! -- Wait. Where are they!?

    Oh boy, Pancake day! -- Wait. Where are they!?
  4. Pasta

    imagine not doing futurist rp

    Bring them back...
  5. Pasta

    AGREED PERSPECTIVE

    DON'T LET THEM FORGET WHAT THEY'VE TAKEN FROM YOU RISE UP
  6. Pasta

    Implemented The suggestion all rebels want and the entire CT team and overwatch hate.

    While I am fine with Rebels getting the weaponry that they require, (as long as there are some drawbacks as well. They are not as strong as OTA. Perhaps some strength requirements(?) Depend really on how hard it is to crack a biolock for a weapon). I find it quite annoying that your current...
  7. Pasta

    <:: UNIT DE-SERVICED HELIX-57. ::>

    You know who to add...
  8. Pasta

    Rebels should not have events or expeditions if they do not create engaging content themselves.

    Pasta Posting two days in a row this odd to me. I'm going to start off by saying while many points have been made in this thread the overall core of the thread is "Rebels shouldn't have events." which is something I heavily disagree with. This is coming from someone who honest to god and only...
  9. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Update: [03/29/2023] Added: -Current Thoughts -Grave Yard -Adjusted Sanity Levels -Title Change Relationships Updated: -Ophélie Eulalie Latourelle -Elizabeth Taylor -Zoey Grondo -H-0 -H-20 Added: -J-181 -J-11 -X-79 -H-51
  10. Pasta

    Guys who is Willard's coolest char ?

    You're all fools It's Grunk. It's always been Grunk.
  11. Pasta

    Thoughts on Loyalist RP?

    So it's time again for me to write on the forums. I'll try to make this somewhat quick and understandable. Furious comment is pretty much what is happening. This in itself is not a bad thing. Personally, I enjoy some slice-of-life roleplay however we do remain within the Half-Life Universe...
  12. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Tiny Update Added: H-20 J-0
  13. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Minor Update: -IMAGE OVERHAUL Relations will be updated soon
  14. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Updates; -Starting on Photoshop Overhaul. Relationships: Updated ALL Added Ophélie Eulalie Latourelle
  15. Pasta

    Changing Willard's HL2RP: The Case for a Wipe & More

    Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the segment I like to call THOUGHTS FROM PASTA The fun new game show for the entire family to enjoy! Jokes aside, I've been away for almost 8-9 months. I dunno it's been a while so take what I have to say with a grain of salt. RP Quality This isn't such a...
  16. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    <:: PROFILE STATUS: PENDING ::> <:: INFORMATION: OUTDATED ::> <:: REQUESTING TRANSFER OF DATA ... ::> <:: DATA CACHE FOUND::> <:: TRANSFER FROM CITY 36 TO CITY 24: GRANTED::> <:: REPORT TO HIGH COMMAND UPON ARRIVAL::>
  17. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    I'M ON LOA WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING HERE. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?!
  18. Pasta

    Is willard's universe to soft?

    ??? That doesn't give you the right to insult them in LOOC. What?
  19. Pasta

    Is willard's universe to soft?

    Alright, I'm stepping in for a moment here. You have been nothing but an annoyance and rude towards Civil Protection on this server. You are constantly insulting Civil Protection in LOOC and have been told to stop not only by the players of Civil Protection but the admin team as well. Your...
  20. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    You people are really not gonna let this one go huh.
Back
Top