Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silver

    SEND HELP

    CP raid teams are inbound to your location. Cease evasion, receive your verdict.
  2. Silver

    Stretch

    Stretch
  3. Silver

    OTA - Leave of Absence Thread

    Name: Silver STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:197565079 Tagline: NOMAD-71 Reason: There are a few reasons as to why I'm taking time away from OTA. This isn't the time nor place to go into detail but I'll provide some informational bullet points. Shitty PC: This is pretty self explanatory, the V4 of C24...
  4. Silver

    Brotherhood of NOD vibes

    Maybe but not as cool as NOD
  5. Silver

    The Brotherhood has entrusted me

    The Brotherhood has entrusted me
  6. Silver

    Brotherhood of NOD vibes

    Replace spores with Tiberium and yeah I see it. Main difference is the Brotherhood is cool
  7. Silver

    Remember kids! [ATTACH]

    Remember kids!
  8. Silver

    What were the best events you've seen?

    Sundowner Currently my favourite event to take part in, having a small team of Conscripts get subjected to an anomalous gas and go slowly insane even getting to the point of shooting each other was fun as hell, even more so when we got used in C8 as a MTF like team. The whole thing was awesome...
  9. Silver

    Wake up, and smell the ashes

    Wake up, and smell the ashes
  10. Silver

    Operation Blackjack

    Steam Name: Sheepyk Discord Name & ID: Sheepyk#6088 Timezone: BST Character Name: Kenny Lewis Rank: LCPL MOS(If applicable): Demolitions Backstory (Optional): Kenny was a young adventurous individual when he layed eyes on the “advertisements” for the UNSC Marine Corps more specifically the...
  11. Silver

    Better rev up those fryers

    Better rev up those fryers
  12. Silver

    HD Client-Side Mods

    Those are some cool ass ones haha I use most of them, I use a bunch of Alyx model replacements, another couple of addons I use are MMod footstep replacements and Raising The Bar CP/OTA voice replacements they both sound amazing together imo
  13. Silver

    Combine Exploration Force

    This looks incredibly interesting, where do we DM you? On the forums or Discord? Also if I can have a say I support this idea, it’d be nice to have some proper expeditions that aren’t combat based entirely, but rather focus on character development and RP, it’d be fun as hell to be a part of...
  14. Silver

    Hello World!

    Welcome to Willard bro I hope you enjoy it here
  15. Silver

    Source 2/Sbox HL2 RP

    I don’t see HL2RP doing that Great on source 2 but I like the looks of s&box so even if rp doesn’t carry over it still seems like a good game, if the community provides good addons like they did with Gmod
  16. Silver

    Rising Sun Highlights thread

    Just some random Screenie I managed to nab. Gotta love that one CP yelling about black folk
  17. Silver

    Rising Sun - Final Day - Feedback

    Great event lads it was fun to fly about and watch the event play out. Always happy to play Nikolay Petrov, any chance to use my SVD is a good one, anywhere that isn’t the black sites is a good time
  18. Silver

    Balls

    Balls
  19. Silver

    How should you play as Civil Protection, OTA, etc?

    Al Alright that sounds better than just handing the rebels their heads on a plate. Both sides have developed chars that shouldn’t mean the other side should roll onto their back and die
  20. Silver

    How should you play as Civil Protection, OTA, etc?

    CPs will never P2L and they shouldn’t either, they have developed characters too, they shouldn’t be expected to P2L if rebels are gonna go beast mode. Aye I can agree with OTA during certain circumstances but not CPs
Back
Top