Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Phoenix

    (✓) AUSPICIUS - Chapter 2 - Legislation Drafting

    :: CITY 9 ADMINISTRATION MESSAGE :: :: RORY O'ROONEY :: I vote AYE on all proposed legislature. I only ask that the position of this 'Supreme Commander' as we spoke about is NOT in the hands of any of the City Administrators. I, Casto, and many others I would not trust with our defensive...
  2. Phoenix

    (✓) AUSPICIUS - CHAPTER TWO PRELUDE

    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ City 9 Message: We've got plenty to talk about. I will attend. I will not allow my city to the same fate as Two. It's time we solved this...
  3. Phoenix

    dead server

    dead server
  4. Phoenix

    CITY 3 COMBINE FORCES (OPERATION RED SCYTHE)

    Good luck to you and your forces!
  5. Phoenix

    CITY 3 COMBINE FORCES (OPERATION RED SCYTHE)

    <:: ATTENTION ::> <:: ACTIVATING FORCE GARRISON OF CITY THREE ::> <:: BEGIN OPERATION RED SCYTHE ::> <:: CODE: SACRIFICE, RESTRICT, AMPUTATE ::> <:: The time has come, comrades. ::> <:: No more fighting. No more dying. We stand at the precipice of change. Our strong people have always...
  6. Phoenix

    o7 to dead arteria for winning in city 2

    o7 to dead arteria for winning in city 2
  7. Phoenix

    [Cancelled] Operation: Earth Devil

    Character Name: JUDGE-011 Rank: CAPTAIN Faction: CIVIL PROTECTION Discord Name: Phoenix#6944 Why is your character joining?: Glory. Do you understand that this is a PK Event?: Yes.
  8. Phoenix

    Serena Wilson | Doc

    o7
  9. Phoenix

    <:: JUDGE-011 ::>

    KING-0 has reached Captain status and is now JUDGE-011. Will update soon when I have some time.
  10. Phoenix

    Quality of Life Upgrades MEGATHREAD - V1

    Wheres aurawatch when you need it :angrycop:
  11. Phoenix

    <:: JUDGE-011 ::>

    Adjusted because yours was slightly outdated from my last update that I didn't post :angrycop:
  12. Phoenix

    <:: JUDGE-011 ::>

    Updated: @Xanth @Immerseus @Furious @BUSH WOOKIE @Merlinsclaw @HOKI @Maroon @Imperator RAD-X @swagile @Neonity Throw a post if you want to be on the sheet.
  13. Phoenix

    Andre "Big Boss" Jackson's Character Bio.

    K-0 removed :smug:
  14. Phoenix

    Combine Prison System & Civil Status/Unit Management (Outside PDA)

    If we had an actual gameplay loop WITHIN detainment, I would say yes. But HL2RP has done and done the 'Okay you talked sht about the combine now sit in the cell for 20 minutes' thing and it has never really been fun for everyone. If we had an area like everyones saying where you're entered into...
  15. Phoenix

    Still Human?

    o7
  16. Phoenix

    A dark day... A red letter day..

    A dark day... A red letter day..
  17. Phoenix

    Gas Masks should provide easily visible anonymity

    This seems to have been a recurring issue within the community with gas masks giving the argument that the voices are muffled. Clockwork had a feature that I don't think Helix has yet (Considering Helix is fairly bare bones.) You used to be able to type ? before you'd say something, for...
  18. Phoenix

    Elliot Jasper - 'The Geneva Bomber'

    Explodes a bomb then takes a picture of it on his datafile on his unit :smug:
  19. Phoenix

    Implemented [Policy] NA RL

    Only one person joined KING from the last batch of recruits, thus I can only promote that one person :angrycop:
  20. Phoenix

    Implemented [Policy] NA RL

    I am an NA RL though unfortunately I can't promote people other than suggest promotions. I have noticed a lot of people being stuck in the i4 ranks etc but an RL has to be online from their tagline to promote them. Perhaps our leads can throw out some new thing that allows any RL to promote any...
Back
Top