Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. neongaze

    Helix-29 | Dead and Gone.

    TWO OF THEM ? :yudodis:
  2. neongaze

    Helix-29 | Dead and Gone.

    I probably fucked up some stuff, as I did it during a quick break. I'll fix it later.
  3. neongaze

    Helix-29 | Dead and Gone.

    <:: Login.........................Unit Helix-29 identified. ::> <:: ...................Loading completed. ::> <:: Profile Loaded, initiate visual uplink. ::> NAME Claudia Massi. ALIAS HELIX-29. GENDER Female. AGE 25. DATE OF BIRTH 18.06.1994. PLACE OF BIRTH Rome, Italy. CURRENT LOCATION...
  4. neongaze

    <:: UNIT DE-SERVICED HELIX-57. ::>

    29 of course smh
  5. neongaze

    i'm in my silly arc

    i'm in my silly arc
  6. neongaze

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Yello-29, the one that has called you multiple times in public by your digits :trollge:
  7. neongaze

    What happens during AGREED PERSPECTIVE downtime?

    They dress up in fursuits and dance together in the Nexus.
  8. neongaze

    Claudia Massi, "Salami".

    Made some minor updates!
  9. neongaze

    Claudia Massi, "Salami".

    gotta add it smhhh
  10. neongaze

    Claudia Massi, "Salami".

    | imb4 gotta add up more stuff, it's uncomplete and lacks everything. | Citizen Log. -------------- Access authorized, please standby. ------------- NAME: Claudia Massi. NICKNAME: "Salami”. GENDER: Female. Loyalist Status: Tier 2. AGE: 25. HEIGHT: 1.82 M. WEIGHT: 70 KG. DATE OF BIRTH...
  11. neongaze

    Felix Poelking - Free

    Add Claudia "Salami" Massi!
  12. neongaze

    What Did You Do During Orwell’s Trial?

    ayo let's play it together my g
  13. neongaze

    What Did You Do During Orwell’s Trial?

    Civil Protection bounced me back, got back to the slums. Then I got eeepy mode.
  14. neongaze

    Female Business Attire

    you should bro smh
  15. neongaze

    it me henlo

  16. neongaze

    it me henlo

    oh my it's it's neongaze momento it's the moment when neongaze arrives and says "it's gazin time" and gazes all over the place
  17. neongaze

    Peaceful Protest

    it was funny tho Also, started to risking a bit more with my chars
  18. neongaze

    Peaceful Protest

    *Judgement Waiver intensifies* I'm sure nobody is going to get shot
  19. neongaze

    What is your favourite pizza toppings/pizza to order?

    personally, I usually go with traditional italian pizza topping, like margherita and capricciosa never been into fancier stuff
  20. neongaze

    OMG IT'S NEONITY

    OMG IT'S NEONITY
Back
Top