Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. SifTheAI

    Windbomb Ban Appeal

    Hi there, I was asked to perform this ban by @Memesky in his name due to him not being able to get onto the server at the time that the ban was performed, and myself already being on the server. Apologies for the confusion in that regard; He'll respond to this appeal some point soon.
  2. SifTheAI

    Elias Siemens - "Your friend"

    How on earth is Lucy Russell not here?
  3. SifTheAI

    Fixed Notes fucked after restart/crash

    It also causes these to happen with the pins:
  4. SifTheAI

    In Memoriam: KING-1.

    HELIX-4!
  5. SifTheAI

    Implemented Bring back the highlighted stash feature.

    To my knowledge, this feature hasn't actually been removed; It has just been broken for the past few months. Regardless, you have my support for having this fixed (or re-implemented, should it have actually been removed); A fair portion of my tickets are "Where is X cache?"
  6. SifTheAI

    Complaint on Goose

    Hi there. I was watching in observer. From what I saw, you blatantly ignore the barricades and Civil Protection in front of the RDT and run through apartments to get to the ration machine, without providing any roleplay as you did so. This resulted in a scanner declaring you as unlawfully...
  7. SifTheAI

    Official The Avian Update

    Woo, the bird update!
  8. SifTheAI

    RISING SUN - DAY 2 - FEEDBACK THREAD

    I'm new to both Half Life 2 RP and Willard as a whole, having spent only a few days on City 24 before this event started. I wrote a brief review in the Discord Feedback thread of Day One without realising that a Forum thread had been started. So, with that being said, as someone relatively new...
Back
Top