Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Cengiz

    STICK-53 [요한 폐쇄]

    I see.
  2. Cengiz

    [ATTACH]

  3. Cengiz

    marco

    💀
  4. Cengiz

    Denied Ban appeal

    Hey @_Lynx_ I apologize for the long wait, I am here to inform you that your Discord Account will remain banned. The Moderation Team has decided not to unban your Account.
  5. Cengiz

    Civil Protection Whitelist Termination Appeal

    @Ozzekiel @Tsunami @Eviction Notice
  6. Cengiz

    Rabbithunter - Lack of accountability & incompetence (Monika and her stain on Willard Networks)

    Greetings to Everyone Hey @The Master first of all, I would like to thank you for putting all evidence forward. Most of the evidence you put forward was already discussed in various different complaint threads / discord threads. Regardless we thank you, for summarizing everything. We...
  7. Cengiz

    HL2RP Roster

    - @Hayden resigns from the Server Council and Moderation Team, thank you for everything you have done
  8. Cengiz

    CALLAWAY’S FORUM #001

    Lmaoooo
  9. Cengiz

    Denied Hello again!

    Hello @Johnny Evil The Moderation Team has decided not to unban you as of now, your violation record is too great that we could allow you to continue playing on the Mainserver. You will remain Perma Banned as no Majority was reached in favour of unbanning you.
  10. Cengiz

    Denied Ban appeal

    What is your discord name?
  11. Cengiz

    HL2RP Roster

    - @Purple Knight resigned from the Server Council and Faction Manager - @The Master resigned from the Server Council and Event Team Leadership - @Shimac's Stew removed from the Moderation Team due to their inactivity - @Vasilidesu removed from the Moderation Team due to their inactivity -...
  12. Cengiz

    Abstract's Discord Timeouts

    Hey @MrTuki I have spoken with Abstract to clarify that he shouldn't have used his powers in such manner. He received a Verbal warning about the 10 minutes Timeout. Timeouts should only given out by Moderators / Server Council, this case is closed.
  13. Cengiz

    Ozzekiel acting in Bad Faith

    Complaint thread was withdrawn from @MazuzaM
  14. Cengiz

    Abstract's Discord Timeouts

    Hey @MrTuki I will clarifiy a few things here before I goto sleep, I muted you for a week ( not Abstract ) for being rude towards Vadim. But we clarified that and I noticed that you were actually meme-ing towards him and that you are friends. Your mute was lifted after that ( The one for a...
  15. Cengiz

    Tsunami; the belligerent and stubborn CP lead

    Greetings Faction Management @Purple Knight @Imperator RAD-X I would like to add something that I noticed while Interacting with @Tsunami in the past, as a Willard Moderator. Firstly I will speak about a Warning that was about to be applied onto him, I approached Tusnami in his Discord DMs and...
  16. Cengiz

    Sector Wars - Nullwick's Gambit

    Application format: IC Name: Tiny Who are they: a Vortigaunt in the tribe Did you hear about this expo ICly from someone (mandatory): Another Vortigaunt Conterminous told us to aid their cause in freeing the Taskmaster + I was in the meeting were we detained Taskmaster Do you have a weapon that...
  17. Cengiz

    Denied Victorian's Ban Appeal

    Hey @VictorianMapping The Moderation Team has decided to deny your Appeal as we don't feel comfortable with lifting the Ban that was applied onto you. So the Ban that was applied will remain in effect, you may re-appeal your Ban after 1 month.
  18. Cengiz

    Accepted ozymandias | STEAM_0:0:140054272 | Ban Appeal

    Hey @ozymandias Your Ban Appeal has been accepted by the Moderation Team, you will be given a second under the following Terms. Any Unsavoury Comments / Toxic / Rude behavior within the Community will result in your permanent Ban once again which will be unappeal-able. Make sure to read our...
  19. Cengiz

    Accepted Ban Appeal

    Hey @AmericanSpirits Your Ban Appeal has been accepted, please make sure to read our rules before you begin playing on our server : https://willard.network/forums/threads/willard-community-server-guidelines-2024-reformat-rewrite.11721/
Back
Top