Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silver

    rebel cope thread 761818281272812721

    Based moment in gamer time
  2. Silver

    Peenor?

    Peenor?
  3. Silver

    Just got my account back after months of trying to say farewell to you all

    Cool bro I'll contact my superiors and see if I've got any shits left in stock
  4. Silver

    Just got my account back after months of trying to say farewell to you all

    I made a mistake lmao I meant to say Nikiolay talking about the SUNDOWNER event (aka best one imo I took part of)
  5. Silver

    It's been so long

    It's been so long
  6. Silver

    Just got my account back after months of trying to say farewell to you all

    A couple months ago (more than a couple) my PC and phone lost all data to my accounts for stuff such as this, as such I didn't have access to my emails or this account and have permanently lost access to my old discord account as a result. So after managing to regain access to my email and...
  7. Silver

    OTA - Leave of Absence Thread

    Name: Sheepyk SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197565079 Tagline: NOMAD-71 Reason: moving away from home for work, I may not be able to access my PC while at the accommodation and it may take a while before I can play the same again, I’ll try to take part in the event that’s upcoming if I can Estimated time...
  8. Silver

    INCARCERATED

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Sheepyk *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197565079 *Discord Name & ID: Sheepyk#6088 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: S10/OSL.ECHO-71 *Character Role: OSL *Brief summary of the character: 71 is your standard squad leader given the unfortunate duty of relying orders...
  9. Silver

    ;)

    ;)
  10. Silver

    Official The Interaction Update

    Fucking beautiful lads haha these are some cool things
  11. Silver

    Official The Combine HUD Update

    Finally a worth while update that isn’t bird related
  12. Silver

    Blackjack - Feedback

    Dying along side Armstrong was a privilege, I was so happy we did a halo based event since I adore that series, and despite a few things not sounding exactly like they would of happened in lore it was cool as fuck and fun as hell. Even with the finally we’re every enemy that wasn’t an elite was...
  13. Silver

    Official The Avian Update

    You’d be surprised.
  14. Silver

    That totally radical gamer moment

    That totally radical gamer moment
  15. Silver

    Remove Playable Pianos

    Yeah the pianos are loud as fuck, and having to hear someone fuck up playing a song across the map is just annoying and (as OP stated) ruins the immersion of the server (not that I get much of that these days anyway but eh)
  16. Silver

    Half life alyx CP voicelines (the good ones)

    If only my friend
  17. Silver

    Official The Avian Update

    A furry that doesn’t play biotic or bird bitch!
  18. Silver

    Galunga

    Galunga
  19. Silver

    Official The Avian Update

    Oh good, more excuses for folk to play birds
Back
Top