Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

INCARCERATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaffee

Adminge

So, you've been sent to some form of imprisonment camp instead of being killed, huh?
Lucky you, only a few get to have this opportunity.
Not many of those in here exactly.. Enjoy the fact that they're still alive, though.

------------------------------------------------------------

Short Stories Presents: INCARCERATED.
In the scorching heat of a wasteland, a small prison resides, a wreckage held together by technology. Inside, a hard, humid, terrible atmosphere, patrolled by guards.

prison 2.png

Prisoners keep vanishing, during lockdown at night, you see people dressed in labcoats drag prisoners out of their cell, to never be seen again.
What will you do?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

This event will be a two day experience. It will be taking place within an incarceration facility in an unknown location.
You will not have your hand held, there are multiple endings.
Before I am bombarded, yes, you CAN apply for a prisoner using a character that was amputated inside the nexus, or sent off.
However, this character is only usable on Short Stories, and you will not be able to apply for them to come back on the main server. Keep this in mind.

You are allowed to apply for the following:
- Prisoner
- Prison Guard (Grunts)
- Ordinal/OSL (OTA Whitelist only, Squad Command role)
- Warden (CCA)

• --- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name:
  • *Steam ID:
  • *Discord Name & ID:
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name:
  • *Character Role:
  • *Brief summary of the character:
  • *Why do you want to play this character?:
  • Full Backstory:
--- Section Three (Optional) ---
  • Tell us about yourself:
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?:
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?:
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?:
Event date TBA.

Last edited:
It is worth noting that if your grunt app is not accepted, you may still play as a prisoner.
There are, reasonably, quite a few grunt apps.
And I still wish to give everyone a positive experience, so you are still welcome to join. :)

Last edited:
  • --- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Wraygun
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:168504023
  • *Discord Name & ID: Wraygun#4650
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: S10/ORD.SUNDOWN-4
  • *Character Role: Ordinal
  • *Brief summary of the character: An ordinal who is finding himself being relocated time and again...
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: The grunts will inevitably need some coordination during this event and I'd like to fill in the role of an ordinal.
  • Full Backstory: -
  • Tell us about yourself: Former headcop here. Been here since the first launch of Willard.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: No.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: I am, I know a variety of people around here.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half-Life?: The rather "cryptic" aspect of it, the mystery, the story.

• --- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: Dej
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68827315
  • *Discord Name & ID: ShockyC#0978
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: S10/ORD.HAMMER-01
  • *Character Role: Overwatch Ordinal
  • *Brief summary of the character: An Overwatch Ordinal, one of the two Ordinals who relays orders to the local Overwatch Guards. They answer only to Overwatch and perhaps the Warden depending on circumstances.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: While I would have usually applied for Warden to do funny prison trolling, I want to play my faction. Well, that and I need to make sure my faction isn't butchered.

Last edited:
  • --- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: Sheepyk
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197565079
  • *Discord Name & ID: Sheepyk#6088
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: S10/OSL.ECHO-71
  • *Character Role: OSL
  • *Brief summary of the character: 71 is your standard squad leader given the unfortunate duty of relying orders to the inexperienced grunts located within the facility.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I really like the idea of playing OTA in a cheaper version of Nova Prospekt, combine prisons always held a point of interest for me.
  • Full Backstory: 71 served his time well as OTA serving through out the sector, deploying to deal with both anti civil elements as well as xenian infestations, however after failing to capture/eliminate a cell of anti citizens he was given a menial job, while being given the privilege of being granted Squad Leader he was stationed at a stingy combine prison for the forseable, listening to the ordinal above and relying them to the grunts below. The Grunts that were inexperienced and haven’t seen combat before nor have they deployed on any other mission besides being stationed at that facility. 71 knew through his mind of flowing terminologies and directives that this was indeed a punishment.
  • Tell us about yourself: I’m an 18 year old from Scotland, I’ve been playing HL2RP for about 2 years now
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: Nope been here for a year
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yes quite a few
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The combine. Forever and always.

• --- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: Cengo
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:113942347
  • *Discord Name & ID: Cengiz#4268
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name:
  • Ayaz Kaplan
  • *Character Role:
  • Prisoner​
Ayaz Kaplan is a person who believes in God....In City 50 he owned a bar and his doors were open to everyone...he didnt choose between people...However that made him some enemies in the city, as some didn't want him to accept slummer-dweller and other possible Criminals into his bar...so they planted drugs on him and he was arrested. When he learned he was being sent into prison....he got hope....

• Full Backstory:

Just another Criminal in the Combines eyes....would it matter if he suddenly disappeared ?

• I am 21 Years old... i live in Germany and have been playing HL2RP since 2018
  • No i have been in Willard since February
  • i am​
  • Not quit sure yet​

• --- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: culture
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160134462
  • *Discord Name & ID: Culture#3240
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: ECHO-57

• *Character Role: Grunt

• *Brief summary of the character: A poorly trained grunt with 0 kills on their record. He is a tool used by the Combine to tighten their grasp on the prison. His task is simple, to ensure no prisoner escapes.

• *Why do you want to play this character?: I want to experience something new. Never really played an OTA/Grunt. I've seen how they play however, so I can adapt to it.

• Full Backstory: ECHO-57 is one of the many indoctrinated grunts of the Combine. This is their first deployment, and they have just received their training. It's up to them to see if they will last in this prison.

• --- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: [DEFN]Madpro187
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15521284
  • *Discord Name & ID: Samual#7417
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: S10/ORD.ECHO-86
  • *Character Role: Overwatch Ordinal
  • *Brief summary of the character: Merely another subject of relocation amongst their fellow delegates, this time to a familiar environment.
  • Deployed from Sector-10, Specifically set in Geneva - 2nd Infantry Company and sent specifically to oversee the new prison-intakes, Their deployment history is vague and merely layered under mystery.

1658587981326.png
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Since Grunts will require coordination, several OSLs/ORDs will be needed in order for proper coordination, thus I believe the need to preform to the roles of such, coordinating in ways that will be required. I also understand that this app may not be all expansive - but it gets down to the point.
  • Full Backstory: N/A
  • Tell us about yourself: I would say I'm a calm person at times, I know how preform well within stressful situations, especially when it calls for such, usually kind as well OOC-Wise.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: Nope
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Indeed, I know several people here
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: I would say the Peculiar changes to the Police and Military within Half-Life itself, while having the restricted feel to the population. Though If I were to be precise - It would be the Military I enjoy

Last edited:
1658235826522.png
  • 1658235791096.png

1658235809656.png

• --- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name:
  • Sasuga
  • *Steam ID:
  • *Discord Name & ID:
  • heymakesuretofollowmysoundcloud!#7616
  • 1658235834385.png
1658233188987.png
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name:
  • Matsumoto Ryoichi​
  • *Character Role:
  • Prisoner​
  • A man of beaming eccentricity and past connections to City Eight's criminal enterprise. A man once shrouded in ambiguity who rose to encapsulate the Party Committee of City Twenty-Four after his abrupt departure from Nihon, Matsumoto became a prominent yet cryptic member of the City Twenty-Four loyalist community. The mystique and facade he meticulously crafted are gone, stripped from his character after a quick escalation of events within Industrial Seventeen. Far from the safety of City Twenty-Four, his ventures led him to be wrongly framed and imprisoned by wolves in sheep's clothing, eventually bringing him face-to-face with Karl Magnusson. Despite knowing himself innocent of his crimes, he is forced to be made an example of, given two equally worse choices to pick.

Either he was to be stripped of his loyalist status or be temporarily incarcerated in a Combine detention centre with his status intact. His choice is blatantly apparent.​
  • The above summary perfectly encapsulates the reasoning for why I want to play this character because ultimately, it was a choice derivative from in-character action. I was thrilled to have been asked by Funglethebungle to participate in the event on my Matsumoto Ryoichi character as an alternative to losing my loyalist status, with the goal being that if he were to survive, Matsumoto Ryoichi would return to the main server intact.​
  • In a way, the character Matsumoto Ryoichi owes his existence to Short Stories, so I am completely fine having him attend the event (though forced as it is) regardless of the risk.​
  • Full Backstory:
1658235841940.png

• no thanks! skipped.
  • no.​
  • yep.​
  • it is a vile and putrid thing as it led to the creation of hl2rp.​

• --- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: 0xNiklas
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:424935776
  • *Discord Name & ID: 0xNiklas#5967
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Albert Finkelstein
  • *Character Role: Warden
  • *Brief summary of the character: Albert Finkelstein. German native, who was a former Prison Warden and for his recommendation in Germany transferred to one of the cruel prisons the combine has to offer. Now he is at Nova Prospekt and operating the Prison

• *Why do you want to play this character?: Because I kinda want to play as Warden to be honest. I decided to apply for it.
  • Full Backstory:
  • Tell us about yourself: I'm Niklas. I'm Based.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: No
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yes
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: Yes

Ps: If someone offers a better Warden application and he is being accepted. i will play as Sven Aalto for the last time (probably)

• --- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name:
  • SugarDick​
  • *Steam ID:
  • STEAM_0:0:80896471​
  • *Discord Name & ID:
  • NaughtyNick#1559​
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name:
  • Phillip von Lugner
  • *Character Role:
  • Warden​
  • An Austrian war hero turned ruthless prison warden.​
  • Provide great immersion and story-building for the populace.​
  • Full Backstory:
  • warden.jpg
  • Warden sees all.
  • Warden disapproves of conspiracy.
  • Warden sees the best in you.
  • Warden is the future.

For a time - this man was seen as a good soldier.
Obedient and a useful asset to those who control him.
His usefulness has been noticed.
His name is now Warden.
And he is now under control.

Phillip von Lugner was born in a small Austrian town southwest of Vienna. He was born with struggles as his country life had conditioned him to take charge of his household. With a lack of a father figure, Lugner established himself as the head of his family. Born amongst three other children, Lugner sacrificed his childhood so that they could have one.
His pride and ego motivated his passion for dominance and control - so he took arms and enlisted with the Austrian Armed Forces. From the small gear to the Austrian powerhouse - to the
large cog that spun the Combine Conscription Forces.
He was offered an opportunity to rehabilitate the poor downtrodden souls that found themselves deep within these walls.
Now his new family is here.
And he is
eager to take control.

• I am NaughtyNick. I have a history with Willard Networks which includes Short Stories and Main Server ventures.
  • No.
  • Yes.

--- Section One ---

*Steam Name:
Bluellionaire Shiftset

*Steam ID:
Steam ID: 76561198155988671

*Discord Name & ID:
The Elites are blind, Arbiter#3873

--- Section Two ---

*Character Name:
Benjamin Dauffer

*Character Role:
Prisoner

*Brief summary of the character:
An average funny-man who, following his daring escape from City 21, was kindly sent away to a prison for no other reason than his apparent involvement in the whole fiasco.

*Why do you want to play this character?:
Benjamin was created as a throw-away character for me to see the rest of the Venus event. Unfortunately, he somehow managed to escape, making me upset that I didn't actually bother to develop him in any meaningful way. Hopefully, I can use this event to continue his story and actually make him into a real character, and not just a random background prop like he was before.

Full Backstory:

Benjamin John Dauffer, a self-proclaimed jack of all trades, yet obviously a master of none... Originally born in Detroid, 1983, the man has witnessed the worst an urban lifestyle could offer - drug dealing, shootouts, robberies and general insanity, one that would also plague his family home.

In the end, it was enough to drive one completely mad... But, against all odds,
Dauffer grew up to be somewhat cheery, perhaps having grown accustomed to all of the travesties that life threw at him. Even when the Portal Storms hit, he somehow found a way to keep going...

Of course, there was one,
singular tragedy, that even he could barely find power to adapt to - the invasion of the "Universal Union", and the subsequent subjugation of the entire Human race.

News.png

What came afterwards was a whole lot of relocations - everybody was being moved to places unknown, Dauffer being no exception. Being sent all the way to the opposite side of the continent, to the new promising urban center by the title of City 21, previously named Seattle.

What at first seemed like a relatively peaceful time, slowly and steadily turned into an inhospitable situation as the
Xen Malignancy Zone eventually began to creep ever closer to the borders of the city. When the situation truly became dire and acts of violence consumed the streets, Dauffer elected to stay isolated, occasionally going on supply runs.

Ven.png

Eventually, when the man became sure that soon C21 would be completely consumed, he left his humble abode for the last time, enjoying one final look of the consumed landscapes... Until he met a strange group that was in a hurry to get somewhere.

Little would
he know that this was his ticket to freedom - the party included both an important Scientist, and the Minister of the city, all headed for the escape boat that was patiently waiting on the docks.

The group, caring little for the random citizen, allowed him to join, and as such, they all managed to escape C21 alive and well...

Until they met with
the Union again.

Cuffs.png

In hindsight, Dauffer should've realized that he, as a possible witness to the unfortunate fall of C21 and the following chaos and having absolutely no worth to the Union, would not be gifted a free ticket to the nearest relocation center.

In fact, the outcome ended up being quite the opposite -
he was sent to a prison.

So far, Dauffer has been carried by the wind, but now? Now he'll have to actively work towards surviving....

...or just sit in his cell all day long.

Only time will tell.

Last edited:
  • --- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: Xu
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61349017
  • *Discord Name & ID: veronica#1580
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Zan Kang
  • *Character Role: Prisoner
  • *Brief summary of the character: An older Chinese male with a timid attitude.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: He was the first character I ever played on Willard Networks and he was killed off under illegitimate circumstances, it wasn't until much later I learned about the PK appeal system; but by then it was too late to do anything.
  • Full Backstory: Relocated from City 12, Zan Kang found himself lost in City 24. He became a frequent visitor of the Indigent Zone, meeting a certain Frenchman whom offered him a job at a future restaurant he planned to open, to which Zan accepted. Zan worked with this Frenchman for some time, using the black market to import food and spices for the restaurant; cooking on the side. Zan gets more and more suspicious of his boss as his boss tells him of things he plans to do, and Zan is eventually taken into questioning for the black market trades he was involved in. Since January 2018, Zan Kang has been forcibly shipped around different Combine prison systems across the world, never able to get revenge on his boss or at least say goodbye to the friends he had made in his short time in City 24.
  • Tell us about yourself: No
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: Been playing since a few days before 2021 Winter break
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yes. I've RP'ed with almost everyone that has responded to this thread so far.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The science horror aspect (more prevalent in Half-Life 1), and all of the energy-based weapons are my favorite (Tau Cannon, Gluon Gun, AR2).

• --- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: Eski
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107993579
  • *Discord Name & ID: Eski#6152
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Echo-42
  • *Brief summary of the character: Cannon fodder to the combine, recently relocated to the prison site and has began operations there.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: I've yet to play as any combine related faction on Willard and this would be a great chance to try my luck at one of my favorite factions. I've had an interest in OTA and I have some experience roleplaying as one from a previous server I used to play on.

• Full Backstory:
  • Echo-42 is one of the many chosen to become part of the Overwatch due to their records in warfare. A background check shows that he had served in the U.S.A Navy, onboard the USS "Hopper" destroyer ship.
    Rest of their records are quite average; after the service in the navy, they had gotten a desk job at an engineering firm, working as a customer negotiator. Literally nothing special.
  • Tell us about yourself: I love roleplay because it feels like you're writing a story with other people. Other than that, just go check my other apps if you want to know.
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: I've been playing for roughly a year now, so no.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: I'm familiar with many people
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: Horrors created by xenian infestations and wildlife. I guess it's just a primal fear of the unknown but when writing a story you can make some pretty scary stuff if you play it right.

• --- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: willumhf
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:133779472
  • *Discord Name & ID: willumhf#0507
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: S10/OSL.SKULL-90
  • *Character Role: OSL
  • *Brief summary of the character: A OSL who has been relocated once more. Finding himself in more dreadful places than the last.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Much like the reasoning above from other OSL members, Grunts will be needing some coordination and guidance. I also think it'll be fun to play OTA on a prison map.
  • Full Backstory: Has been stationed within the Section for nearly a year now. Throughout this entire year he has gone on deployments in the outlands and has been relocated throughout the sector to checkpoint to checkpoint. He has now found himself given a new assignment and has been relocated to the Prison.

• --- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: Sachimii
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:148609479
  • *Discord Name & ID: Sachimii#8451
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: ECHO-86
  • *Character Role: Prison Guard (Grunt)
  • *Brief summary of the character: Recently transhumanized from the legions of the Civil Protectorate, this grunt now finds himself in a prison. What an unconventional deployment.
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: Having a chance to play a faction I haven't really touched yet in a scenario like short stories could make for a very fun experience, as well as their lack of full "transhumanization" allowing for some slight personality to shine through in the character.
  • Full Backstory: ECHO-86, a Grunt brought on from the Civil Protection legions of City 13. A veteran i1, only missing out on Rank Leadership due to politics at home getting in the way. After his transhumanization was complete, he served some time assigned in City 13 before being transferred to the Prison.

• --- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: Alessiodoomboy
  • *Steam ID: 76561198355274960
  • *Discord Name & ID: AlessioDoomBoy#4859
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Zac Rowan
  • *Brief summary of the character: A long-time prisoner who's been hardened by their time in prison
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: This was actually a character I had on another server who I thought it would be fun to go to prison instead of facing an NLR. Fast forward (OOC) 4 months and that char is still in prison and finally dies on their escape out. Bringing back this character would be really fun, especially if he finally got the good ending...
  • Full Backstory:
  • Zac joined an organised resistance group in city 17. Unfortunately for him, his first mission went south, and, left behind by his associates, he was arrested. He's now faced about a year in prison - actually - he thinks his anniversay is coming up. He's seen people go insane, commit suicide, attempted multiple breakouts... None have succeeded... Yet.

• --- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: The Fog Deluxe​
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93978068
  • *Discord Name & ID: Maine™#8574​
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: Lukas Karlsson​
  • *Character Role: Prisoner​
  • *Brief summary of the character: A morally broken outcast of the civil society. They're Swedish in nationality​
  • *Why do you want to play this character?: This is a character that was killed off on the Main server back in 2021 but I figured would be fun to bring onto a Prison event. They were also my first rebel character, which is why I wish for them to be brought to this prison than have his story ended as it did on the main server.​
  • Full Backstory:
  • Lucas was a friendly face in the city of Geneva. He had been part of the Workers Union and worked part-time at the so-called "Flying Dutchman" where he was eventually recruited by an organization that opposed the Combine. Working undercover, he tried to infiltrate the Loyalist party. Which in the end, did not work for him. The organization was busted, and he was caught by a patrol of Civil Protection. Dragged into the nexus, interrogated, and sent off by a Train to the wasteland prison.​

• Are you new to Willard Networks?: Not at all. I've been here since the V2 Launch which occurred over a year ago.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: I'd say I'm familiar with many people in WN.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The Technology that was brought forth and shown in both Half-life 2 and Alyx.

• --- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: kaczor (DICTATOR)
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94891935
  • *Discord Name & ID: the connoisseur#7947
  • --- Section Two ---
    • *Character Name: Gluppi Aaroniero
      A maltese man with a lack of hair and an unpredictable nature.
    • He was my first serious rebel character, I learnt pretty much all of Willard's mechanics while playing him. He was ultimately amputated and PK'd, but I want to continue his story in this short story event.
    • Full Backstory:
    • Gluppi Aaroniero was one of the many sons of the Aaroniero family - once a rich, and a powerful family, that has lost it's position and wealth over the years. Living in poverty, Gluppi quickly had to adapt to the difficult life in the proletariat; muggings, pickpocketing and robberies were his main sources of money. He wasn't a perfect thief, though, he was arrested multiple times and is pretty much used to living a life of a prisoner. The combine invasion has happened while he was serving a 5 year prison sentence.

• Gluppi never liked the combine. He felt as if living under the iron fist of the new alien overlords was worse than living in the prisons he was previously in.
    Eventually, Gluppi found himself within the cold steel walls of Geneva, City 24. Having made some fast friends, Gluppi chose to oppose the combine and spend most of his time in the slums and the sewers. One day, when he was walking around the slums with his equipment on him, the CPs rushed in and arrested him. Someone must've reported him. The civil protection didn't even bother to interrogate him, instead they sent him to the prison in the midst of a wasteland.

• --- Section Three (Optional) ---

• Tell us about yourself: I'm an ex-minge and I've been banned like four times on willard but i'm a changed man now.......
  • Are you new to Willard Networks?: No.
  • Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: Yes.
  • What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The constant eerie feeling of a dystopian world, the dark future that was caused by humans themselves.

• --- Section One ---

• *Steam Name: DoodleDude
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:510728945
  • *Discord Name & ID: DoodleDude#0903
--- Section Two ---
  • *Character Name: ECHO-96 " Rhino" " The Punishment"
b589599660660aadcc209fa008bc232d.jpg

• *Brief summary of the character: A fierce, heavily armored grunt with a shotgun. Known around by the name of "The Punishment" for it's "1 o' 1" meetings after a guard catches a prisoner while doing anti-civil action. No one has ever left without being scarred mentally or physically. He is the punishment, after all. The Staff of the Prison calls Him "Rhino" due to his armor folding like a rhino's skin. He oddly seems to enjoy being called that.

• *Why do you want to play this character?: I would like to become a prison guard because of my previous OTA RP Experience from other servers. I was a high ranked unit in a NOVA PROSPEKT group in Impulse long ago.

• Full Backstory: Before being the part of the OTA, Lee Castle was an abiding citizen of the UU. Not much was known about him other than his odd outbursts. Last time he was seen covered in blood, dragged in by civil protection to the nexus... never to be seen again... Some say hes executed some say he was imprisoned for life. A worse faith awaited him in a form of a "second chance"... His husk of a body that is a grunt of the Union now posts in the nearby prison that houses many stories and tragedies.
  • Tell us about yourself: Well what can I say, Im your average G*mer looking for fun that also happens to make music in his freetime! I have also been playing HL2RP for a long time!

• Are you new to Willard Networks?: No Im not. Been playing for quite some time.

• Are you familiar with anyone around Willard Networks?: I roleplayed with many people and I must say I met many new faces of the community! Cant really count.

• What's your favorite thing about Half Life?: The atmosphere, Creature desings and concept of the Combine in a whole.

+ ==[ TRAITS ]= = +

resim_2022-07-19_224733112.png -Mysterious " Oh Rhino? He's... Rhino...." No one truly knows what Rhino is other then hes an OTA unit.

resim_2022-07-19_192517813.png -Silent "Cat got your tongue?" He's always silent, would barely speak to someone personally other than his radio.

resim_2022-07-19_191913763.png -Ruthless "What inhuman thoughts may lie behind that mask, no one knowns..." Rhino is feared by the prisoners for not only his looks. Its for what he is capable of under the rule of the Combine... all alone with you, and him. In a meeting...

resim_2022-07-19_192055302.png - Intimidating "Hey... Rhino... How many people did ya... maim? Heh..." His appearance and reputation in the prison makes his presence known by many....

resim_2022-07-19_224349204.png - Protective " How the fuck is he just eating those bullets up?! ... thanks Rhino! "

Rhino will protect his comrades no matter the cost. Even if it means certain death. Expect him to hold the final line just to save one of his comrades...

1658260190402.png - Shotgun Surgery " His shotgun is like a doctor's aid tools. He always has it on him. "

Rhino Specializes in CQC and will always carry his issued shotgun. As a wise russian man said: "Oh my god... WHO TOUCH MY GUN!"

1658260353610.png - Extreme Measures " ... You didnt had to do that y'know... " Rhino may take extreme measures in order to complete his assigned task by the Combine. Keeping the Cells and the Prison Complex stabilized.

[ SIDE NOTE ]

Feel free to criticize this App and I would be happy to listen and think about your suggestions!

Attachments

• resim_2022-07-19_190813995.png
    resim_2022-07-19_190813995.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back