Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Salty

    I love every single one of you. (I don't)

    I love every single one of you. (I don't)
  2. Salty

    Nº 020 - COLLABORATORS PROMISE ACT

    CURRENT STATUS: PASSED AMEND - CLAUSE 2.1 VOTING RESULTS: 55.4% Aye 30.4% Nay 4.2% Abstained
  3. Salty

    Nº 019 - Collaborators Food Security Act

    CURRENT STATUS: PASSED VOTING RESULTS: 75.4% Aye 20.4% Nay 4.2% Abstained
  4. Salty

    LABORERS ASSURANCE ACT

    CURRENT STATUS: FAILED VOTING RESULTS: 45.4% Aye 40.4% Nay 4.2% Abstained
  5. Salty

    Extensive Secruity Act

    CURRENT STATUS: FAILED VOTING RESULTS: 35.4% Aye 60.4% Nay 4.2% Abstained
  6. Salty

    State of Emergency Act

    CURRENT STATUS: CANCELED Please contact MoC for budgets.
  7. Salty

    Nº 018 - Emergency Rationing Act

    CURRENT STATUS: PASSED VOTING RESULTS: 85.4% Aye 12.4% Nay 2.2% Abstained
  8. Salty

    bye

    I say week and a half
  9. Salty

    Whatever this "Antlion Arc" thing is, should be a map change server arc. - A Ranty-Discussion

    Yeah, dude map switch after an event would be insane and perfect timing like the city gets destroyed and everyone dead. And V3!!!
  10. Salty

    Felix Waltman - The Jew

    Harold is updated.
  11. Salty

    Felix Waltman - The Jew

    Updated Bill - Added
  12. Salty

    Nº 020 - COLLABORATORS PROMISE ACT

    Waiting for the letter to my office. Any day now....
  13. Salty

    Nº 020 - COLLABORATORS PROMISE ACT

    COLLABORATORS PROMISE ACT I propose this to the council in hopes of a better tomorrow. We must unite under the Union. I doubt this act will face any backlash.... https://docs.google.com/document/d/13V2I03lw8Yqs8ZjN6cytekaQU2w-MtXnD_gF9lHVS-o/edit?usp=sharing
  14. Salty

    Jenifer Maesroe

    You will never be added (Add Waltman)
  15. Salty

    [DEAD] Cathleen Lockhart - The Trophy Hire

    Dear god please change the song to the real California dreamin'.
  16. Salty

    No Willard. 500 pushups rn. If you reading this.

    No Willard. 500 pushups rn. If you reading this.
  17. Salty

    AGREED PERSPECTIVE

    Let me put it this way. You don't want to know.....
  18. Salty

    Felix Waltman - The Jew

    Updated Poelking- Relation -------------------------- Dris - Added Menta - Added
  19. Salty

    A Name With No Face

    I love no metagame char bios it's like a art form.
Back
Top