:: CITY 9 ADMINISTRATION MESSAGE ::
:: RORY O'ROONEY ::
I vote AYE on all proposed legislature.
I only ask that the position of this 'Supreme Commander' as we spoke about is NOT in the hands of any of the City Administrators. I, Casto, and many others I would not trust with our defensive...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
City 9 Message:
We've got plenty to talk about. I will attend. I will not allow my city to the same fate as Two. It's time we solved this...
<:: ATTENTION ::>
<:: ACTIVATING FORCE GARRISON OF CITY THREE ::>
<:: BEGIN OPERATION RED SCYTHE ::>
<:: CODE: SACRIFICE, RESTRICT, AMPUTATE ::>
<:: The time has come, comrades. ::>
<:: No more fighting. No more dying. We stand at the precipice of change. Our strong people have always...
Character Name: JUDGE-011
Rank: CAPTAIN
Faction: CIVIL PROTECTION
Discord Name: Phoenix#6944
Why is your character joining?:
Glory.
Do you understand that this is a PK Event?: Yes.
Updated:
@Xanth
@Immerseus
@Furious
@BUSH WOOKIE
@Merlinsclaw
@HOKI
@Maroon
@Imperator RAD-X
@swagile
@Neonity
Throw a post if you want to be on the sheet.
If we had an actual gameplay loop WITHIN detainment, I would say yes. But HL2RP has done and done the 'Okay you talked sht about the combine now sit in the cell for 20 minutes' thing and it has never really been fun for everyone. If we had an area like everyones saying where you're entered into...
This seems to have been a recurring issue within the community with gas masks giving the argument that the voices are muffled.
Clockwork had a feature that I don't think Helix has yet (Considering Helix is fairly bare bones.)
You used to be able to type ? before you'd say something, for...
I am an NA RL though unfortunately I can't promote people other than suggest promotions. I have noticed a lot of people being stuck in the i4 ranks etc but an RL has to be online from their tagline to promote them. Perhaps our leads can throw out some new thing that allows any RL to promote any...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.