Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. joe moter

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    CITY 13. DISTRICT 7. Not some mysterious other district. DISTRICT 7. Because apparently the Combine occupation wasn't enough for the people of District 7. They also have to deal with Omega. Every time Omega logs into City 13, District 7, the server's collective blood pressure increases by...
  2. joe moter

    Citizen Slick

    This was never about meeting my basic needs.
  3. joe moter

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Made by myself, not with any sort of AI. To the distinguished scholars responsible for District One, I’m going to be honest, I don’t really understand what the goal of the District One event was supposed to be. From what I remember seeing on the forums, this was meant to be a fairly structured...
  4. joe moter

    Suggestion Marlboro Pack = One Cigarette

    I'll make this short, why can the Marlboro cigarette pack only be smoked once? It acts more as a single cigarette than a storage container meant to hold them. Make the Marlboro Cigarette Pack item carry eight cigarettes, if you want to go fancy make them Marlboro cigarettes. Put this on the...
  5. joe moter

    Suggestion Kill Radio Bob

    I don't know if this was already planned, but remove all the V2 items. Why the hell does Willard Industries, Tenzhen Industries, Moter Vodka, and Casey's Gin still theoretically exist? I don't like it, we could definitely use some player brands (or have more food/drink) in V3 rather than more...
  6. joe moter

    Suggestion Add phones

    Hello? Suggestion department? Yeah, I'm asking for phones to be added (and fixed). Radios are horrible, me and my homies hate radios. The current phone that we have is usually mounted somewhere, and apparently they don't work properly, fix that. You could go a long way with this, I'm going to...
  7. joe moter

    Accepted Add personal notes back

    I have Alzheimer's, but my characters realistically shouldn't. This is simple, add that F1 notes feature back before I actually go insane. I don't think I need to add more text to this, what I want seems pretty simple to implement. Optionally add some high-tech fancy feature, I just feel this...
  8. joe moter

    Accepted Fix Fabricators

    The fabricators in V3 are outrageous. Echo One. I had to say it. I'm the manager at the clinic in D1, for the one day we had the fabricator we printed a ridiculous amount of food using our reserves of materials, we printed lobster, stuffed bread, pies, a wide variety of sides, and beverages. We...
  9. joe moter

    Accepted Food Preservation

    Or lack thereof... For some reason, canned food, chips, and even rations expire quickly. The primary purpose of canned food is to stay fresh for extended periods of time, yet canned food in Willard will expire within a matter of days. Rations in Half-Life Alyx have a label on the box which...
  10. joe moter

    In-Character Joe Moter

    The BEST totally serious V3 biography. Sometime, early enough occupation, a picture ends up on a desk. "Boss, I got the victim of the bar stabbing." "That's the guy who got shanked in the bar?" "Yeah, he had an ID on him, Joe Moter." "Where the fuck did he get his picture taken? Our shithole...
  11. joe moter

    Business Roy & Co.

    Roy & Company Roy & Co is a luxury clothing based in City 13, the primary objective of the company is to tailor and sell formal clothing to the more loyal parts of society, however it does sometimes sell nicer looking non-tiered clothing for average citizens. The company also offers a variety of...
  12. joe moter

    Accepted Roy McKenna: Collaborator Application

    Pre-Occupation Roy McKenna was born to an affluent family which resided in New York, where he was raised into becoming an important business leader in the fashion industry. With this immediate jump in career to high places in the illustrious formal area of Calvin Klein, Roy would spend most of...
  13. joe moter

    Citizen Forever Leech

    People like Brehanu or Shin are the future of this earth. Disgusting psychopathic creatures you could barely call human. I'm not evolved, I'm still a human, one with a mind who doesn't crawl on sheer basic instinct. I'm not one for this new world. I have a moral code, values, and a little...
  14. joe moter

    Accepted The Starboard Policy Worked,

    in the same way the lobotomy did. The lobotomy technically removes the mental illness one has because the victim will no longer have the capacity to think. (don't quote me on that, i just needed an example) This isn't going to be the most formal complaint post, but I'm angry. The starboard...
  15. joe moter

    All Humans, Right?

    The Combine treated the average human as cattle, it acted indiscriminately, no matter ones attributes unless they directly showed signs of rebellion as it hauled the last generation on trains, I believe that children should be included with that. No Combine government would seriously consider...
  16. joe moter

    Walter White - The One Who Knocks

    My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Victory Street, District five, City 24. To all Civil Protection entities, this is not an admission of guilt. I am speaking to my family now... Skyler, you are the love of my life, I hope you know that. Walter JR, you're my big man. There are...
  17. joe moter

    How 2 Win 'CCC's Citizen Query Program, 2019'

    https;//oldworldblues.net/forums/ccc2019 From: TheCmbHustler1987 Here are the BEST ANSWERS for the CCC 2019 TEST (FREE FOOD, WATER, MONEY) Enter your Full Name Use your real name here guys Select your Age Group Use your real age here Select your Current Tier Use your real tier here...
  18. joe moter

    https;//oldworldblues.net/forums/gt

    Anonymous 16/1/22 (Mon) 11:35:21 43 KB PNG >worked in Propaganda Films >high Ranking Conscript >medals out the ass >murdered dozens for the CMB >paid to be racist towards vortigaunts and do green face >loved the CMB until it didnt pay >immediately made leader of rebellion ... Wallace Breen 4...
  19. joe moter

    My Fellow Willardians

    I am Joe Moter, as you may know. But what you may not know if you are new is that I actually had a character named Joe Moter. If you want the lore in a great TLDR I've drafted: Joe Moter was a business man with a variety of addictions. Anyways, I've been fighting in my head for if I bring...
  20. joe moter

    In-Character Benjamin Bermin

    Benjamin Gabriel Bermin My upbringing I don't remember my earliest years. Nor do I care to, they are unimportant nothings from when I was a babbling toddler, I was born November 10th 1983, that's all I care to know about my upbringing- other than some familial reminiscing I have been spoken...
Back
Top