Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Shimac's Stew

    The Melee of Quarrytown - Day 1

    Really enjoyed Day 1 of the event! Had a great time talking and Passive RPing with the others during the peaceful 'phase'. Though when the headcrabs and cannisters started dropping, that was when it started to get tense for me - Healing up some of the people who got injured (Bean and that other...
  2. Shimac's Stew

    You trolling rn?

    You trolling rn?
  3. Shimac's Stew

    mah birthday

    Happy Birthday Toby!
  4. Shimac's Stew

    The Melee of Quarrytown

    Section One *Steam Name: Shimac's Stew *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97461406 *Discord Name and ID: Shimac's Stew#0330 Section Two *Character Name: Emma Green Brief Summary of Character: A rebel medic briefly staying in town, tasked with helping out the local doctors *Character Backstory: [A...
  5. Shimac's Stew

    What was your rp experience the first time you played hl2rp?

    My first HL2 RP Experience started in Nebulous Cloud (Formerly Lemonpunch from what I heard) back in 2018. I didnt get the appeal of the game mode but that was partly my fault since all I did was walk around, bench rp and never initiate any form of RP on my end. After 2 days of that, I left and...
  6. Shimac's Stew

    The Cat Update, and your hopes for it.

    Allow cats to give buffs or debuffs to other players.
  7. Shimac's Stew

    Lost Coast Chanties - Event Concept #1 - Old Habits

    This event sounds intense and engaging for all parties involved! Definitely an event I would love to play in!
  8. Shimac's Stew

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
  9. Shimac's Stew

    No

    No
  10. Shimac's Stew

    The wait for November 11th is harder than NNN atm

    The wait for November 11th is harder than NNN atm
  11. Shimac's Stew

    What would u guys do if u had a million dollars?

    Pay my college tuitions till I graduate. Then buy a better computer and Router cuz mine is shit.
  12. Shimac's Stew

    How do you celebrate Halloween?

    Halloween isn't really a practiced holiday in my country; We had no costumes, no spooky decorations, no 'trick-or-treating' kids, etc. The next best thing that implemented the 'Halloween spirit' was a bunch of typical spooky decorations plastered on the walls and that's it. My family and I did...
  13. Shimac's Stew

    Wassup!

    Idk, you're the one here in my introduction which is anyone to see so this aint exactly made for you, Mr Grass Man.
  14. Shimac's Stew

    Attributes and Skill Points

    Nice! This will help me immensely. I have a bad habit of screwing up my skill tree in most RPG's - Making them only average at everything or worst, a really unbalanced character in a bad way. When I saw that Willard Networks has further developed the idea of actual skill bars onto the character...
  15. Shimac's Stew

    Attributes and Skill Points

    I've been looking around the forums for a while now but I have not seen a guide about the Attributes and the Skills so I'll just ask my questions here. Q1: Can Attributes and Skills be Buffed or Debuffed? Q2: Can you level these attributes and skills by doing certain tasks and the like. If so...
  16. Shimac's Stew

    What Do YOU Want To See?

    Have a small team of scavengers go through a perilous journey to reach an Laboratory that was formerly controlled by the Combine but abandoned for some reason. Goal: Reach Laboratory, Look for anything to scavenge, Take Documents that could be useful, etc. Along the way, a few events could...
  17. Shimac's Stew

    What Do YOU Want To See?

    An event set during the First Eastern Uprising of 2004. We can be roleplaying citizens that infiltrate the still-growing Regime's administrate, collaborating beneficial groups, and it's military to start the first major uprising against the Combine Regime. First Part would mostly start off slow...
  18. Shimac's Stew

    Wassup!

    Yo! Name's Shimac and it's nice to meet you all. I'm an semi-experienced roleplayer, which was attained by my time in Nebulous HL2RP before I left. Since then, I drifted through other Serious RP's and HL2RP's but I never found one that scratched that itch. Eventually, I stopped playing Gmod...
  19. Shimac's Stew

    Hey, you're from Neb too?

    Hey, you're from Neb too?
Back
Top