Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Bounter

    The new and large crafting systems: Excessive or Fine?

    Hi... It's me again, I'm back. Anyway- I just got onto the server today, testing the new V3 around 7h after it opened, due to the slots finally feeling up around that time (I feel like in the coming days it will get more lax). I walked about, chatted and generally just wandered for now...
  2. Bounter

    Accepted Bounter - CWU Application - Worker

    STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:56174230 Discord: Bounter (bounter_) Character Name: William "Hoxworth" Dooley Requested Rank? (Worker/Foreman): Worker Why should we pick you? I believe that I should be picked, because of my experience in the faction, both time and duty wise. I have been a member of the...
  3. Bounter

    What scripts / items / mechanics would you say got (directly or indirectly) nerfed the most?

    As you know, certain items and mechanics on Willard are subject to changes. Wether it is decided by the general playerbase, or the staff, the results are either buffs, nerfs or reworks. This can affect weapons, script items, food etc. However, as in any game with such changes, it is usually...
  4. Bounter

    Would you say that there is (slight) anti-Rebel bias as of recent?

    The Resistance / Rebel scene is bit of a mess as of recent, to put it as short as possible. With everything happening around, some are fair to assume that the scene is declining, but why is that? This is mainly caused by recent events and also server changes, such as: - Cop armour...
  5. Bounter

    The sad, sad state of apartments.

    The apartments... Yeah, those things, remember them? The apartments or housing blocks, are a iconic and recognizable part of Half-Life 2's world. It's where decent chunk of world building takes place, and it shows the life of citizens who DO live within cities, but not in underground /...
  6. Bounter

    What do you think is the cause behind the server's population being below-average as of recent?

    The question is simple, and in the title of the thread. As of recently (that being like month or so), I have noticed how Willard has been struggling to keep up a relatively large population during it's open days, which I saw has been a problem since Terminal 7. The server's been struggling...
  7. Bounter

    Implemented More ways to obtain syringes

    So, as you know, syringes are one of the more important items, for any player who wants to partake in medical work, wether as a CMU, unaligned doctor, or a Rebel medic, it doesn't matter. They're used for crafting things like pain stabilizers, blood bags, FAK-s, which are some of the more...
  8. Bounter

    Bug Weird "ambient" sounds, heard constantly. Wether it's antlion nest, or ones from HL2 coast.

    So... This is something I been bothering @boots about for a while, so, decided to ask, in here. But yeah, in SOME parts of the map, there will be, random-ass sounds, like, Nova Prospekt fly sounds and combine sounds, rat sounds from Sewers in HL2, Antlion Nest sounds (Sandtraps + EP2), etc...
  9. Bounter

    Weird "square" textures on certain props after Map Update.

    This is example of some of these. But, basically, after map update, certain props have this weird texture on them. Now, that's not an issue on other maps (I played HL:Wars while I had this bug on Willard, nothing like that there), and servers, and only on CERTAIN props. What could be causing...
  10. Bounter

    Question to business owners and everybody else - What are your opinions, and thoughts on the current state of Businesses and the changes to them?

    So, as you may, or may not know, @Purple Knight recently (quote n' quote) has suggested a change, to remove Dispensers from inside of stores (https://willard.network/forums/threads/suggestion-removal-change-of-dispensers.13174/) for multitudes of reasons, which, are not important for what I am...
  11. Bounter

    Denied Allow Rebel players to "customize" their Helmets via. Crafting

    This post, is based on my older post (which is still neither accepted or denied... So yeah) about adding SOME Insulation to Helmets. Now, while this part, was often ridiculed in the post, one thing that people LIKED is the idea of combining the BEANIE with the HELMET, akin to well, any Real Life...
  12. Bounter

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    So, as some of you may or may not know, Helmets, as of current... Are pretty useless. Now, they've always been kind of useless, as in, not having a function, however, this has become even WORSE in the current map. Now, let's quickly approach what the issues, for me with Helmets are. First of...
  13. Bounter

    Implemented Allow Fire Barrels to be used for cooking / pots just like campfires + let campfires be used for cooking things like skewers

    Simple change as it says. Considering the existence of fire barrels, I genuinenly believe, that they should be usable for boiling water, with cooking (like making skewers), using pans / pots and so on. Campfires currently, can only be used for boiling water too, and, considering for "cooking" it...
  14. Bounter

    Implemented Expand list of items that count as "Fuel" for fires and barrels. (+ Allow them to use pots and pans like campfires)

    Currently, to my knowledge, the only "Fuel" items that are currently in the server are (correct if I'm wrong and there are more): - Charcoal - Wood chippings Aaaand that's it... Wow, that's fucking low. Now, in my opinion, this list should be expanded by a few items, simply to allow people to...
  15. Bounter

    Do people actually dislike / hate current Shop system, and want it changed? (+ My thoughts on it)

    Howdy. So, this not super large thread (maybe will be), is based on one suggestion by the man @Goulashnikov , who, I don't have anything against, but, who came up with a interesting talk, and idea in the Gear Wipe Thread... And it's regarding shops. Now, I will just quote him directly, since I...
  16. Bounter

    Life in 14 - The Store

  17. Bounter

    Bug Character models (and clothes) appear as errors

    So uh, earlier (like 3h+ ago), game was fine, chars were good, models were good, clothes were good, but uh... Nothing working now? All ERRORS. Trying verifying files rn, if that won't work, then yeah @Hayden
  18. Bounter

    Tadeusz "Grom" Wachnicki - The 14 Survivor

    Character Theme PAMIĘTAMY MIASTO 14 (REMEMBER CITY 14) CHARACTER INFORMATION PERSONAL INFORMATION Name: Tadeusz Last Name: Wachnicki Nickname/Pseudonim: GROM , TAD , FISHERMAN CID: 56250 Citizen Status: FRACTURED - DECEASED Day/Month/Year of Birth: 12th November, 1984...
  19. Bounter

    Denied Appeal - Bounter/William Karnsoft - 76561198072614188

    Steam Name: Bounter SteamID: id/12345645621/ Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora How long is the ban for?: 2 months - Ends in March The reason you were banned?: LOOC Toxicity towards CP players (throwing insults, being mean etc.) because of IC circumstances (IC wasn't affected, but OOC...
Back
Top