Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Taliazure

    Ban Appeal — Taliazure - 76561198096236433

    I want to start this appeal by addressing the situation with staff, because I believe this is the part where I was genuinely in the wrong, and I don't want to make excuses for it. I made a comment about a staff's personal life, in an PM message to another player. It was an unnecessary and...
  2. Taliazure

    Accepted Mug rules

    1.0 - Mugging Rules -- You can mug someone for upto 250 credits, 1,000 chips or any amount of items of equal value. ---- You may mug anyone you wish to, even for personal greed. ------ A cooldown timeframe of mugging the same victim is within two weeks. Any item surpasses the 1k chip limit...
  3. Taliazure

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Complaint Regarding Civil Protection It’s nearly every day that we face issues with CPs. We’ve now reached the point where it’s safe to say they have stooped so low as to reach what they often claim as “Rebel quality.” In fact, it might even be fair to say that rebels have better quality at...
  4. Taliazure

    Accepted Powergaming Report on Dubik15 aka PATROL-320

    2.0 - Powergame & Fairplay -- The act of forcing an action onto a Character without the consent of the other involved player. This means forcing an action onto via a /it, /me or anything else is Powergame. ---- It can also be called Powergame when you perform an act not possible in real life...
  5. Taliazure

    Bug CCR ARMOR BREAKS

    Bug: CCR Combat Fatigue script Issue Description: CCR armor is breaking whenever we repair it, the armor seems to reset back to it's values, a fix was apparently done in June, it's August and still nothing. Either pls send that fix or find another like making it so we don't need the chest piece...
  6. Taliazure

    La Chola

  7. Taliazure

    Shotugn ammo is not worth crafting

    Recipe: 2x Alcohol 1x High Explosive 1x Strong Chemical Compound We'll work from the bottom up to calculate how many raw materials are needed. STEP 1: Recipe: 1x Alcohol 1x Bottle of Chemicals You need 1 Strong Chemical Compound for the buckshot: Total cost so far: → 1x Alcohol → 1x...
  8. Taliazure

    THE AREA FEELS WARM AND COMFORTABLE.THE AREA FEELS WARM AND COMFORTABLE.

    Lord... fix this... I am loosing MY MIND
  9. Taliazure

    Suggestion Script whores, guns, hardcore and RPG. Fixing the true problem.

    Combat System, Balance, and Core Gameplay Concerns To the Willard Networks Development Team and Server Staff, I’m writing this with full sincerity and appreciation for all the time and effort that’s gone into developing Willardia. I’ve been a committed player for quite some time and have...
  10. Taliazure

    Suggestion Talia's Suggestion Dump

    Revolver Magazines – Model Confusion And craft the mag @Divine Thanks to divine for suggesting this one. I’d like to start by asking: can you tell which of these is ammo and which is a magazine? No? Neither can I—and it’s my inventory. Currently, revolver magazines and ammo share the exact...
  11. Taliazure

    Suggestion Damage feedback

    Feedback for damage Currently, one of the major issues with injury feedback in Willard is the lack of clear and consistent indicators when taking damage. The only signal we get is when our characters yell, which I've come to find several times that it can be easily drowned out by environmental...
  12. Taliazure

    Implemented Small chat QOL

    Hello everyone, I wanted to bring up a suggestion regarding something I’ve personally struggled with and feel could improve the experience for others. As someone with dyslexia, reading chat can sometimes be challenging, especially when speech is included directly within the /me actions. While...
  13. Taliazure

    Jumpsuit Fix

    https://willard.network/forums/threads/have-the-standard-civilian-jumpsuit-provide-information-when-worn.12991/ As of now the jumpsuits don't need to be worn to show your name. They seem to display your name to others even while on your inventory, (tested this with two players) and the F3...
  14. Taliazure

    Suggestion Suggestion dump.

    Hello everyone, this is a consolidated suggestion list where I’ll be sharing several ideas, all neatly organized and explained. Posting them all in one place should be more efficient than creating multiple separate threads. Weapon Removal, Re-balancing, and Reskinning Currently, the weapon...
  15. Taliazure

    Implemented /low, talking gets you killed.

    Suggestion for a New Command: /low Currently, when we need to discuss sensitive matters within a room, using the standard talking range often results in our conversation being overheard by people in adjacent rooms or even above us. This was particularly evident in the City 8 map, where I could...
  16. Taliazure

    Albertossic Hulkabin Report

    I want to bring attention to an ongoing issue that has been troubling some of us, despite previous attempts to address it. The character Albertossic's Hulkabin has been excessively aggressive, targeting other humans and vorts. This marks the third time I've encountered this problem. In the...
  17. Taliazure

    Accepted Taliazure's Ban

    Steam Name: Taliazure SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67985352 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Ulteriour How long is the ban for?: 30 days (1 month) The reason you were banned?: Malisciously utilizing Third person to see the opposing faction past fog limits. Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I want to...
  18. Taliazure

    Fixed Scenetext already exists?

    For some reason I am unable to place scenetexts. Whenever I do /scenetext is says You already have static text placed, remove it before adding a new one. and whenever I do /scenetextremoveall You do not own any static texts! has there been a fix for this? I think my scene text has to be...
  19. Taliazure

    Sugestion/complaint | The plastic toy guns.

    The current state of guns A serious issue that needs addressing. The damage output of weapons is severely lacking, to the point where even low-tier guns outshine what should be considered high-tier options. It's frustrating to see that an MP7 performs better than a G3 or a Mini14, and a Pulse...
  20. Taliazure

    Suggestion Increase bleedout timer.

    Once more there is not a mid term it's either 8 or 80 never inbetween . 3 minutes of bleedout timer, is far too low, 3 minutes fly by far too fast specially considering this is a rp server where you gotta rp your actions and where mid combat it can be hard to find a place to hunker down and save...
Back
Top