Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Appetite Ruining Kebab

    Journal MY NAME IS ROJHAT, AND I SOLD THE RESISTANCE OUT

    I DID IT ON [14/12/2021], AT [6:37 AM] (GMT+5), IN KAZAKSHTAN 37 PEOPLE WERE KILLED BECAUSE OF WHAT I DID. 156 MORE ARE IN DETAINMENT. 7 HAVE REINTEGRATED. WHY’D I DO IT? BECAUSE REVOLUTION DIED. Revolution died when we started using the tools of our enemy to defeat them. When Eurasians...
  2. Appetite Ruining Kebab

    On Civil Protection Leadership & The Ideology of Edgelordism

    (the song is just a reference. if you know, you know.) Something that's been bugging me about this place for a long time, but only came to a head recently. Be warned, I will be crass: Why is there this pervasive dumbfuck pants-on-head retarded notion that grips every aspect of this hl2rp...
  3. Appetite Ruining Kebab

    LOYALIST LITERATURE CONTEST (07/07/2018 - 15/07/2018)

    THE TRUE CITIZEN'S LIBRARY PRESENTS: LOYALIST LITERATURE CONTEST Have you always wanted to make your mark on modern CMB literature? Now you can. This 7-day contest will give you, the ordinary man, a chance to make a permanent contribution to the realm of unionist ideas, and see you handsomely...
  4. Appetite Ruining Kebab

    the true citizen's library

    a beacon of loyalism in a troubled city dedicated to the promotion of radical unionist philosophy, entertainment and arts a place for the common conformist to find friends and organize every citizen is welcome FIRST DEBATE NIGHT: TOMORROW 9 PM BST (06/07/2018) SUBJECT OF DEBATE: "How shall...
  5. Appetite Ruining Kebab

    The Post-Mortem of Pepé Gerard

    // this is a short writing piece for a character who's already dead ive been busy and ive been wanting to write it for a while. i know its been some time & its not tradition to write 'bios' like this but i wanted to share what i had. its been a ride and a half in just these two months alone...
  6. Appetite Ruining Kebab

    [PETITION] EVICT KAJI OUT OF TRIUMPH STREET!

    *A new round of pamphlets and petition carts assault your eyes on your way home from work - their message boisterous and aggressive.* CITIZEN OF GENEVA OUR ECONOMY IS DYING KAJI FAMILY ARE TO BLAME FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS, KAJI FAMILY HAS OCCUPIED ALL PROPERTIES ON TRIUMPH STREET - THE ONLY...
  7. Appetite Ruining Kebab

    Appetite Ruining Kebab

    I thought I'd wait a week or so before I made one of these. Fast forward a little and I'm sucked into the server for nearly a month and going strong. I'm Appetite Ruining Kebab but a lot of people I know just call me ARK. I roleplay a bunch. Started in 2011. HL2RP's my go-to setting Part of...
  8. Appetite Ruining Kebab

    Ban request on Alphonse Reiner

    Your Steam Name: Appetite ruining Kebab Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30132309 Their Steam Name(s): Z1001 (i think) Their SteamID('s): STEAM_0:0:188436675 Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?: dont know Why do you want them to be banned?: Being a prick, following me around to harass me in...
Back
Top