Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Madpro187

    Union Worker The Long Road drawn anew; Ethan Foster

    I'll eventually work on this more, friends. District-One; The Pit. Ah, District-One. One of my more favorite memorable outcomes. Chaos. Lots of it, but we also got to see folks live and breathe in a world that wanted them dead. Call it being spiteful, but I like seein' the pompous bastards get...
  2. Madpro187

    Fixed Vortigaunt Spawn Bug

    Bug: - Vortigaunts seem to spawn continually in the slums, rather than wherever they had unloaded their character at. Description: - Whenever loading my vort character, it effectively forces me to spawn within the Slums, instead wherever I was originally. - (Ex: manning a store, crashing, and...
  3. Madpro187

    Samuel Lacrose - A New Era.

    LOADING. . REGISTRY UPDATED. ! FILE LOADED ! IMAGE NULL - PARSING. . | | {} | | SUCCESSFULLY LOADED NAME: Samuel V Lacrose AGE: 31 CID: 10085 OCCUPATION: N/A NATIONALITY: GERMAN - PHYSICAL INFORMATION - - HEIGHT: 5'6'' - EYE COLOR...
  4. Madpro187

    KING-2 - FUNCTIONARY DATAFILE

    <:: FUNCTIONARY-PROFILE ::> " <:: Hu- SHIT!- ::> " <:: BASIC FUNCTIONARY INFORMATION ::> NAME: //// ////// GENDER: MALE REG. AGE: 24 D.O.B: 12/24/1995 CURRENT SECTOR: SECTOR-10, CITY-24 NATIONALITY: RUSSIAN DESIGNATED OCCUPATION: CIVIL-PROTECTION FUNCTIONARY FUNCTIONARY-TAGLINE: QUICK-23...
  5. Madpro187

    Xie Tianyu - The Director of City-Fifty one's CWU

    Shattered, everything is. I need to fix it, all of it. I've assessed the damages so far. Perhaps it is time to repair what remains of this place. What happened to my Vice-Director.. (This is an extreme WIP, a lot of polishing will come with time) CCA.PROF-ACCESS ALLOCATED STANDBY...
  6. Madpro187

    VICTOR-8 - 'The Medic'

    'The Medic' VICTOR-8 'Y'know, I should've honestly taken a better picture..' Unit Information TAGLINE: VICTOR-8 STATUS: ACTIVE CID: REDACTED FAMILY COHESION: PRESERVED DESIGNATED RANK: INTENTION-FOUR DESIGNATED SPECIALIZATION: TRAUMA CARE UNIT Physical Information PHYSICAL STATE: Stable...
  7. Madpro187

    Implemented Allow Cremators to Crouch

    As simple as it sounds Allowing Cremators to crouch so we don't have to spam staff with crouching tickets. (Sorry about that in advance, lol) Essentially on a viewmodel point, the cremator wouldn't look like it's crouching. Another thing, a form of jump since navigating ain't simple
  8. Madpro187

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    'Tzu' The Elder The Restorer 'Unity, to be as one.' Recoiling threads along the veil. Tempered storms yet to be relented. Each tick, each minute pulse along it's all encompassing field can be felt. So much noise in these current times. Much work to be done to mend the minds of many.. I...
  9. Madpro187

    Implemented Laboratory Equipment Props

    So, an issue i've noticed is the lack of lab equipment easy to find within the content, so this is where this comes in. I believe this will benefit the BRI And CWU As a whole - allowing for easier prop usage in lab settings or workshifts...
  10. Madpro187

    Implemented Functional Fridge

    Right, what I am suggesting is actually rather simple in explanation. A Functional Fridge that extends the shelf-life or otherwise prevents the decay of food. Would replace the current fridge storages, and hold the same storage space inside. How would this benefit the server? Well, It would...
  11. Madpro187

    Xar'Kaldal

    Xar'Kaldal ⌖⏃⍀'☍⏃⌰⎅⏃⌰ The Peculiar occurrence. Physical Description / Information Height: 6'8'' Weight: 133 lbs Age: 1490 Identification-Number: 33809 Body-Type: Endo-Morphic Current Location: CITY-24 Skin Color: Lime-Green Eye Color: Deep Orange to a Sub-Vibrant Yellow Civil-Status: Normal...
  12. Madpro187

    Heya!

    Heya Y'all, Sorta New to the whole willard thing But I've been slowly getting used to it I actually believe some of you may know me from some places like other HL2RPs, Or BMRPs Nice to meet ya either way, So far having a grand time during my stay here! Been playing gmod since around 2013'sh, and...
Back
Top