<:: Now that our citizen profiling database is up and running, I figure I'd share what I was using to keep personal profiling of citizens, it's especially useful as a format for any future interrogations. ::>
It'd be nice if instead of having to get someone to give you their CID, and then you go to a computer and add them, if instead computers could be set to require a password and open to anybody with the password. It'd not only open up the opportunity for more IC info leaks but it'd give computers...
--- Section One ---
*Steam Name: Freudeka
*Steam ID: Uhhh, you probably know it and dont need it, and im lazy! :)
*Discord Name & ID: Freudeka (I nabbed it after the #0000 format got removed)
*Timezone: GMT +0
I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ]
Is this character from the Main...
Hello you lot. What do you think about keeping hunger & thirst damage enabled as we move out of the Metro event? For those of you who didn't realise, being on 0 hunger and thirst would progressively cause you to lose health. I wanted to know what people thought about leaving it on? Keep in mind...
literally every staff member and ct member is likely to unanimously agree, sometimes we want to play the server instead of doing our jobs. it'd be great if we could open tickets for on-duty gms to get to! Especially useful if you're playing a character that's doing a gm heavy role (CMRU...
Hey! So anybody who's played a dedicated medic char for a while will already know what I'm about to suggest, but basically throughout several months of using bandages and various medical items to heal people, I've never *actually* gained a level in medicine from the application of these items...
In an effort to enhance social cohesion and deter civil code violations, it is imperative that the citizens of City 24 are reminded of the consequences of non-compliant behavior. The current lack of exposure to these consequences has led to increased insubordination and misguided beliefs. By...
Poison headcrabs would be a lot more usable to GMs if it didnt actually inflict an instakill and just did damage similar to vanilla headcrabs, GMs who supervise the poisonous crabs could then narrate the proccess of being envenomed and suffering the consequences through /it.
“You’ve gotta help me! It wasn’t my idea, it was-” The boy sobbed, heaved into his sleeve, his voice breaking and croaking from the strain of constantly shouting back at officer after officer. The rotting damp and blood curdled together in the air to form an awful miasma that only those...
// Please excuse any references to 'site' or 'intranet' found in the host document, found out last minute that intranet sites arent technically allowed on the noticeboard and didnt wanna get banned
LOADING DISK....
If you're able to read this disk, you can print it too. Once youve printed...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.