Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Omega

    Willard Networks: Short Stories Introduction

    Hello, Willard Networks! With V3 actually manifesting, and with the proper main server opening encroaches closer and closer, Short Stories will also be getting it's own "V3". A Short Stories with a plan for what it wants in the future, as well as one open to events suggested by those not on the...
  2. Omega

    Civil Protection Chaplain Dean Deacon

    Dean Deacon Civil Protection Chaplain My Thoughts are always so scattered, especially non-verbally. What lies ahead is just the thoughts of this... strange position I find myself in. Lord help me. November 20th, 2007 It's only been three days, and I already keep getting asked the same...
  3. Omega

    Beauregard Pinckney Councilor Application

    Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:70142626 Discord User: agemorb Character Name: Beauregard Pinckney "What party is your character part of?" The Harmony Collective Why should you be a councillor?: Pinckney, pictured here smoking a pipe in his hometown of Lafayette, Louisiana, circa 2003 Who is...
  4. Omega

    Loyalist Beauregard Pinckney

    Beauregard Pinckney "What's the note say?" she said, prying for an answer. I stood silent, staring at the droplets of water form on the window, fogged from the rain of the previous night. I take a long drag of my cigarette. "Come on, don't leave me hanging! What's it say?" She giggles out...
  5. Omega

    Why can MCP get the exact end they want, when everyone else has consequences?

    Short post because this barely deserves love, anymore. Let alone, effort. OTA get deployed when actual players are caught and have consequences for their actions. The MCP (consisting of staff and their characters), however, get to go onto a train, write a /event about how they’re leaving, then...
  6. Omega

    C-MC-01: Emergency Consular Decree

    BY THE AUTHORITY OF THE CONSUL MARCUS CROSS AND THE HIGH COUNCIL Backed by the Presidium and Office of the Consulate Industrial Twenty-Four Emergency Session AN EMERGENCY ACT 2025 Introduced by the Emergency Council of I-24 - AN ACT In accordance with the Emergency Council created by...
  7. Omega

    CG-MC-01: Revitalization of Plumbing Fixtures

    THE REVITALIZATION OF PLUMBING FIXTURES; RUNNING WATER FOR INSTITUTIONS OF ECONOMIC, RESIDENTIAL, AND OFFICIAL PURPOSES. Read below for further details regarding the decree: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DBziV2lpaW19fqJVgLy0XpsNtqJvdZJN4J2GLMC5dbg/edit?usp=sharing
  8. Omega

    Main Point Of Thread Ignored (Clear Bias Shown)

    My previous thread was not just a comparison of how two different things went down, there's no context that makes what Genny said right. My thread was about the staff very clearly coddling her, locking threads about her almost immediately after they're made. Deleting profile posts that speak...
  9. Omega

    Clear Staff Bias For Genny

    Hello everybody, my name is Omega! I am here today with a third public thread because I believe something needs to be said about this. Now, this thread should be shorter than the previous two, and I have nothing to say without clear screenshots. So if you are reading this, thank you for reading...
  10. Omega

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Every single relation with a quote has a theme song related with the person. You need to click the highlighted text in the quote, as the songs are embedded in the text. CIVIL INFORMATION NAME: Marcus Cross ALIAS: Cross, Crossed-One, The Face STATUS: CID: 95721 AGE: 27 FAMILY COHESION...
  11. Omega

    Regarding My Short Stories Ban Appeal

    I don't know where else to post something like this, since this is to do with Short Stories and not main. Please don't remove this thread or close it, please just move it to the correct area if this isn't the right place to do it. I had recently made a Short Stories Ban Appeal, the appeal being...
  12. Omega

    Omega's (Short Stories) Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Omega SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198100550981 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Hayden How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: I'm not sure the exact reason, but I think it can just be generalized to toxicity? Why do you wish to be unbanned?: A lot of...
  13. Omega

    It’s Happening

  14. Omega

    Omega's Ban Appeal 2, The Appealing - 76561198100550981

    Steam Name: Omega SteamID: The ID finder never works for me Name of the Admin you were banned by: Rabithunter How long is the ban for?: Perma The reason you were banned?: Slurs Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I want to play the server again. I'm sorry for acting how I have in the past, and...
  15. Omega

    Omega Ban Appeal - 76561198100550981

    Steam Name: Omega SteamID: The SteamID finder never works for me. Name of the Admin you were banned by: Rabithunter How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: Blowing up on the forums over how the OSF were treated and wrongfully lashing out at Robert. Why do you wish...
  16. Omega

    That’s All, Folks!

    I was inspired by @YungJenkins to make this, though I had planned not to originally. This isn’t really all, like Jenkins I don’t really know how long I’ll be gone, just that it’s for a while. I wanted change and was told it was coming, yet it never did. The issues I have are seen as foolish to...
  17. Omega

    I’m Leaving Willard After 127’s Over

  18. Omega

    This Makes Me Hard

  19. Omega

    Cry About It

    Tried to speak calmly- get excuses of why it happened and the thread locked. Hurl insults at staff- they actually respond and address the actual issues of the problem. Staff wonder why players are supposedly so quick to go to outrage instead of discussion, yet they only really respond to one...
  20. Omega

    We Get No Discussion?

    The OSF keep trying to say how much we’re fucked over and the lies fed to us by higher-ups. Robert said we can keep the MAA chat until the expedition? Well, we don’t even have that anymore. First thread locked, second one deleted, Jesus Christ, y’all are fucking pathetic. I try talking things...
Back
Top