Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Triviality

    Accepted Recolor the cigarettes in the Cigar Boxes

    I took a cigarette model, color tooled it brown and it already looks amazing for the Cigar Model, would it be possible to just simply add a second version of the cigarette thats colored brown for the cigar boxes, maybe even sized up 1.2x?
  2. Triviality

    Civil Medical Union Activity Act (Petition)

    :: Hello! I am forwarding this to the right channels in hopes that we can get more freedoms in operating and being more involved in our community! We have signatures from both High Standing Civil Medical Staff, and Management of the Civil Workers:: /ooc: make cmu less /me bandages you and more...
  3. Triviality

    Implemented Nerf Lighters

    2 Plastic Currently the fucking "Bronze Dagger' "Use this recipe to farm crafting" item in the game Every facility is full of em, you can't trash em, I guess you can smuggle them but feh Just reduce their amount of uses from like 16 to 5 so they get deleted faster. Or hell, 4. Make the zippo...
  4. Triviality

    ReSuggest/"Not Now" Tab for Suggestion!

    Hello! I was looking through the suggestion wave today and notice that some suggestions we're cancelled, but the wording was quite literally "Not Now" By virtue this means people aren't gonna suggest things during the current heavy development cycle, but lets say after the next update, are...
  5. Triviality

    Ability to Hide cosmetics (Backpacks, Satchels)

    Hi, simple request. Basically let us hit a button the hides backpacks and Satchels. A lot of High Top characters are walking around in suits but look like they are going hiking
  6. Triviality

    Willard Quotebook

    Thread is simple, have funny logs or out of context shit, post it in this thread, screenies, memes in the server otherwise
  7. Triviality

    More Options when it comes to Smoking

    HI, I like cigarettes, they are a fun script and add a lot of character. Bumming cigarettes are fun. I want there to be more to do with them things like The big ones: Cigars and Joints and Wooden Pipes - The idea of Rebels rolling weed and the concept of big-wigs or workers scoring the good...
  8. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

Back
Top