Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. MisterMysteryMan

    STALKER: Return to St.Petersburg

    After the Events of PARADISE LOST, the Stalkers returned to Sector Ten, continuing their pursuits of money, power, and status. What they believed would be a ripe job market, instead, was rotting from the inside. The main organizer and middleman of the resistance, Nullwick, has gone MIA and is...
  2. MisterMysteryMan

    STALKER: Paradise Lost.

    OOC Information: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:542320215 Steam Name: MisterMysteryMan Discord: MisterMysteryMann Timezone: GMT + 0 Attendees: @NanCi_ @Doom Guy Gear: Very basic. Popper, Air rifle, melee, gasmasks. In the depths of Geneva's underground sewers. An unlikely, fragile alliance of common goals...
  3. MisterMysteryMan

    Nothing ever happens: A rant.

    Not too long ago, I made a discussion thread on whether or not we should have a gear wipe going into V3, where I argued in favour of this position, stating that extreme rebel activity going into V3 will disrupt roleplay and make life for the average slummer much harder. In hindsight, this was an...
  4. MisterMysteryMan

    Gear Wipe: The Sequel

    Hello. With the recent closure of the server. I think now is about the right time to bring up the topic of a "gear wipe" once more. Currently, I believe that a gear wipe is the next step forward. Why? For the simple reason that rebels are far too well-equipped. Let's pause for a moment and...
  5. MisterMysteryMan

    Denied Make the Trench-coat 50 Armour

    The title is self-explanatory. 35 is an ugly number, it should be 50 because it sounds nicer, and can be a nice alternative to the medium Kevlar. That is all, thank you
  6. MisterMysteryMan

    Implemented Weapon Schematics

    Hi all. The crafting system is an essential part of rebel gameplay, however, what we can actually make with the crafting skill is very limited. I understand that there must be a cap on what rebels can create to ensure there aren't daily insurrections or stomp any sweep coming their way. Still...
  7. MisterMysteryMan

    Accepted MisterMysteryMans Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: MisterMysteryMan SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542320215 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Boots How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: Section 4: Fail - RP Appendix 2.0: "Offensive Roleplay" Why do you wish to be unbanned?: So, I suppose I should start off...
  8. MisterMysteryMan

    Implemented Recipe changes for Crafting.

    Hi all. After a while of getting re-familiar with rebel roleplay, I've noticed some problems regarding the crafting system and how you craft items. I'm going to go through the recipes I believe need to be changed and I will propose my recipes instead, I will try to make these as fair and...
Back
Top