Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Alfie

    Appeal

    Steam Name: N/A SteamID: N/A Name of the Admin you were banned by: Don't know, can't remember. It has been far too long for me to recall that. I just know that a large chunk of the administration that was involved has either been purged, resgined or quit in various of ways. How long is the...
  2. Alfie

    Gulag Attempt

    Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149431514/ SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149431514/ Name of the Admin you were banned by: N/A How long is the ban for?: I've been permabanned. The reason you were banned?: Hey, what's up! It has almost been...
  3. Alfie

    Appeal

    Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149431514/ Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora How long is the ban for?: Permanent, even though i barely have any major infractions previously The reason you were banned?: Apperently metagame. Why do you wish to be unbanned...
  4. Alfie

    Investigate The Information

    Sup yall. Dunno elsewhere to post this, but the event that took place in the slum apartment block was hella fun. To be honest, I couldn't really be complaining about it. It was well-received and everyone on my side enjoyed it. Got some action around the slums and awaken some sort of either...
  5. Alfie

    Player Stalling Got Me Killed

    Your Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149431514/ Your SteamID: Their Steam Name(s): I do not know. Their SteamID('s): I do not know. Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?: I do not know. Why do you want them to be banned?: Attempted to mug a Tier-1 Loyalist...
  6. Alfie

    Alfie's Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149431514/ SteamID: Name of the Admin you were banned by: Flerk How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: I've been banned for apparently metagaming and using a discord server without authorization from the...
  7. Alfie

    The Menu Is Actually Bugged

    Please cease the immediate closing of threads when i obviously have a problem with the Skill menu. I can with all certainty tell you that i am in matter of fact not fully maxed out in levels. Just take your time and actually listen to me. See how my crafting skill says it's "Fully maxed out?"...
  8. Alfie

    Multi-Suggestion Vortigaunt Enlightenment

    There's multiple suggestions in one suggestive thread. [1] The Vortigaunt faction has always been a bit behind when it comes to development or priroty. Perhaps we could enlighten the Vortigaunt development with providing a new Vortigaunt ability similar to the EP 2. Basically a Vort...
  9. Alfie

    Skill Menu Fucked

    My skill menu is literally fucked and has been for the past week. I've been scavenging the sewers 24/7 on my vort and none of my skills have been leveling up whatsoever. Even though it should have gone up with a 10+ levels. I recommend just doing like a hard reset on my character and then...
  10. Alfie

    Gulag Abuse?

    Look, I honestly cannot believe that I'm writing this... With discontent and with general juridical judgment, can someone please tell me that this is an unjustified action of "flerk"?. I honestly wasn't in the mood to make an entire Admin Abuse Appeal so the entire public could view this...
  11. Alfie

    Unprofessionalism Boolie

    Hello, my sexy staff members. Yes, it's been quite a while since i last showed myself! I think we can all agree that the interest of HL2RP can go up and down at times. Sometimes you play it 24/7, grinding away at scripts or RP. Or suddently you simply won't touch the game-mode for a month or...
  12. Alfie

    VortFailRP and unresonable NLR. (Possible baiting)

    Good afternoon my fellow Staff. I've recently returned upon this server and started my new journey as a Vortigaunt. And quite recently i stumbled upon a rather disgusting situation. As usual, i tend to describe the situation in great detail so a good understanding of the general view is...
  13. Alfie

    Implemented Buff To Vortigaunts

    Greetings! I wish to bring forward the possibility of a buff to Vortigaunts due to a specific circumstance. To give you people some insight to the whole thing, i wish to start with the stats of Civil Protection. As most of you know, Civil Protection officers are equiped with 100hp along with a...
  14. Alfie

    Wrongfully Convicted Verdic

    This is a complaint about the recent Verdic given by Robert where he and others are had investigated the inccident. i've been trying to speak to recent people and do some digging myself as the final Verdic was straight up bias by everyone involved. No evidence was laid out on the table and it...
  15. Alfie

    Pick-Pocket Powergaming

    Greetings Everyone! Trap here once again with something new for us all! Alright so basically. This is quite border-line embarrassing having to discuss this on the forums. Why can't any In-Character interactions happen without LOOC discussion or taken to the Forums. Especially in a clear case...
  16. Alfie

    Abusing Surveillance (Still not fixed)

    I made a previous statement and suggestion regarding the abuse of Surveillance and cameres which you can find here ---> Implemented - Abusing Surveillance | Willard Networks We specificly mentioned multiple points and factors that had to be re-considered. And not a single point was taken into...
  17. Alfie

    Ban Request

    Your Steam Name: TrapLayer Your SteamID: Their Steam Name(s): Unknown Their SteamID('s): Unknown Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?: Jonathan Connolly Why do you want them to be banned?: Heavy LOOC stalling, Breaking FearRP and doesn't play within the P2L reach. Because he didn't...
  18. Alfie

    Implemented Abusing Surveillance

    Look, this is getting out of hand now. The massive system of cameras upon cameras all over the map is now at the point of becoming ridiculous. Everyday i walk upon the same streets. Seeing some Admin fly around 'OOC' putting up more cameras all around the place without any RP whatsoever. At the...
  19. Alfie

    Trap Appeal

    Steam Name: TrapiBoi SteamID: Name of the Admin you were banned by: Ruffian How long is the ban for?: For quite a long time actually. An entire week if i so understood it correctly? Especially the circumstances given. The reason you were banned?: LTARP i think. Why do you wish to be...
  20. Alfie

    MetaGame & Miss-Information

    Evening Everyone. Alright, Soooo... I hoped on to quite a horrific suprise. But let me start from the beginning. I own the establishment of Victory-3 where a hidden-wall room is located and a couple of smaller Office rooms on the 3th floor. Almost two days ago i placed a medium container...
Back
Top