Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kinglightning07

    Hello Willard, Kinglightning07 has returned!

    As some of you may have seen my discussion post, I have decided to come back to Willard. I originally joined during what I assume is called V1? Back in 2021 when the server was first re-opening, and around the time City 24 V3 came out. It seems a lot has changed since then and another version of...
  2. Kinglightning07

    I have returned!

    Oh ok, I remember when we were waiting for the first time back in 2021, well I'm excited to see how it goes.
  3. Kinglightning07

    I have returned!

    Hello Willard, it's been a while. I was walking back to my dorm and I was like, "Hm, I wonder how that serious Half-Life RP I used to play back in middle school is doing and maybe I should start playing again." and decided to log into my account on the forums and see how it was. So maybe some of...
  4. Kinglightning07

    CITY ADMINISTRATOR Ludwik Zieliñski, City 14 - "The Architect"

    Ah yes, naming the city administrator after the first name that popped into your head just.... only spelt different
  5. Kinglightning07

    Ability to forget names

    I like this one too!
  6. Kinglightning07

    Replace the Military Cap with a beret

    Let's just add a combine beret, that way rebels use the army hat (and arteria) and combine use a beret
  7. Kinglightning07

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    nice combine gaming setup
  8. Kinglightning07

    No more then 40 characters

    No more then 40 characters
  9. Kinglightning07

    Adding the mod Dynamic Weapon Reverb

    yes exactly, I really miss some of the aspects we had in D47, that was one of the servers more higher ages, despite it literally being the server in it's infancy, I still think it was one of it's best moments
  10. Kinglightning07

    Adding the mod Dynamic Weapon Reverb

    This mod would make gunshots heard from distances a lot more realistic, or inside, really anywhere, I have sometimes heard gunshots from the slums, and shore they're cool to hear they don't give off that awesome echo, and this is actually a problem, because how loud the guns actually are, every...
  11. Kinglightning07

    Denied Notified when ration is ready

    you know that wouldn't be such a bad idea
  12. Kinglightning07

    Denied Notified when ration is ready

    too bad, you can't stop everything with that excuse, shore it's ruining RP but maybe dark RP stole some concepts that are actually really good from well known RPs and you just don't realize it.
  13. Kinglightning07

    Denied Notified when ration is ready

    So I've been playing on this server since it was first launched, and since then I've found it incredibly annoying that I can't tell when my ration is ready. It doesn't help either that when you check your ration when it's not ready the time increases by a random amount! I feel it would be...
  14. Kinglightning07

    What would you like to see in a C24 v3 update?

    Add some kind of way for flying type of NPCs and players like birds and city scanners to fly between the different areas. I feel it would make a lot more sense for a bird or a scanner to fly over buildings rather then through them to get around. For example: as a crow, I literally can't get to...
  15. Kinglightning07

    Journal Bill's audio logs

    Audio Log 26: Freedom..... I hope *The sounds of static, then the log would begin* Bill: "I've m4de it 1nto the maintenance tunn3ls, still some slight in1erference but most 0f what I'm saying can be m4de ou1" Bill: "I've just nearly escaped 1hat damn thing and I've almost made it 1o the...
  16. Kinglightning07

    Journal Bill's audio logs

    *Audio log load failure* *decryption of file was in able to be completed..... attempting to load decrypted parts of file.....* *file load success* 4udi0 1o6 #: djd83yfb3 *The log would load as incomplete, but some of it could still be made out* Bill: "1 m4na63d t0 c0m9l31e 1h3 pr01o3a1 and-...
  17. Kinglightning07

    Journal Bill's audio logs

    Audio Log 6: Protocol 139 *The sounds of static would play, this would be fallowed by the sounds of walking on metal, then the log would be begin* Bill: "The date is Aug- *static* 2002, and I've almost made it to the exit" Bill: "I've begun the first few stages of protocol 139, which means...
  18. Kinglightning07

    Journal Bill's audio logs

    Audio Log 5: Outbreak!! *The sounds of running could be heard, then the sounds of an electric door slamming closed as the sounds of tripping and falling would be made* Bill: "He.... hello?" Bill: "Ok... good, this damn PDA survived" Bill: *sigh* "Things are not good out there! we just lost...
  19. Kinglightning07

    Journal Bill's audio logs

    Audio Log 4: New Evolutions *The screen would revert back to a loading status, likely meaning this log's files were not corrupted and could be loaded without any errors* Bill: "Audio Log 4: New Evolutions, date is August 15th, 2002..." Bill: "The world has been a mess, we've watched the...
Back
Top