Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. RealGamer

    Project Lochaber Feedback Thread

    That's all, folks!
  2. RealGamer

    Aleksander Wreath

    Character arc concluded. Retired ICly / OOCly.
  3. RealGamer

    Lance Corporal Paolo Menta

    Powerfvl
  4. RealGamer

    Notices Hello there, Citizen - A Ballad of Freedom

    - This sucks, Pink Floyd writes better ballads. -
  5. RealGamer

    Shotgun/Revolver Magazines

  6. RealGamer

    Lance Corporal Paolo Menta

    Certified operator
  7. RealGamer

    Independent Discontinued!!!

    Ayyy yooo Tony! I'm makin a modern day italian mafia faction! Ain't I original! Badabing!!!! /me eats spaghetti, like a boss
  8. RealGamer

    Letter A Christmas card from the Overwatch Standard Forces

    Merry Christmas, until next year!
  9. RealGamer

    The Main Antagonist of Willard

    G. Rinch obviously. He nearly stole Breenmas!
  10. RealGamer

    Do Not Staff for Willard Networks - An Essay

    No way, thank you for this new perspective I did not notice at all in the community before
  11. RealGamer

    Loyalist Overwatch Veterans Association Legion Branch #24

    Boo bring back the old logo
  12. RealGamer

    FUCK THE REBELS, GO COMBINES WOOOOO!

    FUCK THE REBELS, GO COMBINES WOOOOO!
  13. RealGamer

    Aleksander Wreath

    Added
  14. RealGamer

    FIM /) :'^)

    FIM /) :'^)
  15. RealGamer

    Plague Inc : HL2 edition

    I think you made a mistake. City 24 industrial is already in a red state of unrest and still looks like this
  16. RealGamer

    Suggestion Please i want milk

    While you're at it. Please add a soup kitchen smuggler that fills your health and thirst for free. I don't want to give shop rpers any business because they r nerds.
  17. RealGamer

    WILLARD IS GOOD THREAD

    Sorry for party rocking. HEIL BREENLER, GAS DA VORTS!
  18. RealGamer

    the only objectively correct "Willard Bad" thread.

    I know, I don't hate rp enough to want to join them anymore.
  19. RealGamer

    the only objectively correct "Willard Bad" thread.

    I lmao (laugh my arse off) at every bitter willard rper desperately wanting their breadline simulator to be less bad while they complain about (clearly are jealous of) OSF. I simply go on the server when I feel like it and run cool army man events and have fun with the faction. I won Willards...
  20. RealGamer

    Operation Darkest Hour Feedback Day 2

    Caught this picture of Cengiz writing OSF events.
Back
Top