Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Vinyl

    Where is the TIER 4 application (Blue armband)?

    As far as I know the application process is still IC through the Regulatory Committee of the Security Council
  2. Vinyl

    Nº 014 - CONSUMER AVAILABILITY ACT

    Very nice format, wonder who made it :angrycop:
  3. Vinyl

    What is your favourite pizza toppings/pizza to order?

    Everywhere you troglodyte, go outside
  4. Vinyl

    Plague Inc : HL2 edition

    based
  5. Vinyl

    What is your favourite pizza toppings/pizza to order?

    Dominos (It's good in the EU. Fuck yourself USfags) Either four cheese pizza, or a shoarma pizza without garlic sauce, chicken kebab and bacon. or the chicken sandwich without tomato, but add grilled chicken
  6. Vinyl

    Best HL2RP maps?

    rp_ln_city8_district2 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2881666202
  7. Vinyl

    In-Progress preventing iron man suit-ups

    Good idea, > Have to stand still. > A sound effect like zipping or something is played in the vicinity. > 30 seconds to a minute, the agility skill could even affect this perhaps?
  8. Vinyl

    DOB Rework

    kaji moment
  9. Vinyl

    Arrested and Charged for something, I did not commit

    I have privileges because I'm at the top, friends of presidents get pardoned too, real life isn't fair. So why should a dystopian roleplaying game be any more fair?
  10. Vinyl

    Arrested and Charged for something, I did not commit

    Almost as if this is a dystopian government that does not care
  11. Vinyl

    Arrested and Charged for something, I did not commit

    This is very much an IC issue, if a cop charged you with something (doesn't matter if you did or not) it's IC and posting on the forums will not get your violations removed or SC added.
  12. Vinyl

    The New CEO and Face of Bonk! Energy

    Thread moved to meme fortress, keep it there
  13. Vinyl

    Rebels with suits: a poll

    Rebels with suits are stupid, and when a rebel does have a suit its an Admin rebel (big shocker)
  14. Vinyl

    Cop Behavior | Cop characters

    Cop behaviour thread no. 4551929. It's impossible to change their behaviour, believe me I've tried so much
  15. Vinyl

    Laurentius Heartwick - Vengeance

    Haruto Ito
  16. Vinyl

    Under Red Skies

    THE ENFORCER "CHUIZI" INSANE, LUNATIC, UNHINGED, PSYCHOPATH, DERANGED, TERMS USED TO DESCRIBE JACK ZHAO BY THE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS THAT SAW TO HIM. JACK, BORN A HALF-BLOODED CHINESE MALE LIVED A LIFE OF GANG VIOLENCE IN THE POORER AREAS OF THE CHINESE MAINLAND, BEING AFFILIATED WITH TRIAD...
Back
Top