Flashbacks from Operation Escalation, terrible/sad ending, very chaotic, but interesting concept.
And kids... remember... never use sniper rifle for CQC
Discord: seweryngo
Steam: seweryngo
Character name: Scoutter
Group: The Front (Leukocytes)
Have you been informed IC?: Of course!
BY JOINING THIS EXPEDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE RISKS INVOLVED AND ACCEPT THEM.
PK'S AS A RESULT OF THIS EXPEDITION ARE FINAL, AND UNAPPEALABLE, UNLESS FOUL PLAY...
IC Name: Scoutter
Who are they: Scoutter, you good ally and friend from the Front.
What gear do you have:
- MP7,
- Rebolber 351PD,
- CCR Equipment with Heavy armor and Rebel tags,
- Medical stuff,
- And other important things.
Bug:
Issue with crafting armored trench coat
Description:
When crafting armored trench coat, you can get medium medical uniform instead!
Error/Time:
Check out the photos below
Proof:
Check out the photos below
To be honest, I was excited when I heard it will be PVP, but I was very disappointed when I found out that NPCs would also take part, so I couldn't implement my tactics, but this is not my main criticism because I should "Expect unexpected"
But what infuriated me the most was the map itself...
IC Name: Scoutter
Who are they: A quiet, strong-willed man who is eager to help others of good will.
Did you hear about this expo ICly from someone (mandatory): Found out in the base.
What gear do you have: (later I may edit)
- On good luck AR2, Optionally M-16,
- Revolver 392PD,
- Medium/CCR...
Steam name: seweryngo
Discord ID: seweryngo
Character name: Scoutter
Brief character summary (2 lines will do): A quiet, strong-willed man, is not afraid to take any challenges even if it is dangerous - having no morals towards the occupant and their supporters. Also is loyal to his...
IC Name: Scoutter
Who are they: A quiet, strong-willed man who is eager to help others of good will.
Did you hear about this expo ICly from someone (mandatory): Of course!
Do you have a weapon that is kitchen knife grade or better (optional): Yeah!
Steam name: seweryngo
Discord ID: seweryngo
Character name: Zbigniew Kowadlo (Scoutter)
Brief character summary (2 lines will do): A quiet, strong-willed man, not remembering his past before the war. Is not afraid to take any challenges even if it is dangerous - having no morals towards the...
Bug: CCR Combat Fatigue script Issue
Description: This item has a function that gives armor (which even is not effective, because it has a max. of 0 armor), and because of this function, when you put on any fully repaired vest (even CCR one) there is a chance that after a few minutes the item...
Steam name: seweryngo
Discord ID: seweryngo
Character name: Zbigniew Kowadlo - Scoutter
Brief character summary (2 lines will do): A quiet, strong-willed man, is not afraid to take any challenges even if it is dangerous - having no morals towards the occupant and their supporters. Also is...
Because I was being kicked all time, because of my "great" laptop, I am not giving a full rate - like to be fair. But I have to say one thing: The expo was great! I expected a regular scavenging with hard zombies and wierd aliens, but this was better planned than I expected. And good hit of...
Steam Name: seweryngo
Discord Name: seweryngo
Are you in the Underground Discord?: I think so.
Character Name: Zbigniew Kowadlo (Scoutter)
Are you affiliated with a Geneva Coalition group or cell, and if so which one?: The Front (Leukocytes)
Will you be bringing equipment, and if so please...
Steam Name: seweryngo
Discord Name: seweryngo
Are you in the Underground Discord? : Yes
Character Name: Zbigniew Kowadlo (Scoutter)
Are you affiliated with a group, and if so which one?: The Fronkt (Leukocytes)
Will you be bringing equipment, and if so please provide a short list of the items:
-...
Steam name: seweryngo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:458987092
Character Name: Zbigniew Kowadlo
Group Affiliation: The Front (Leukocytes)
Screenshot of Inventory:
And I @Stanislaw agree to the posted terms and conditions!
I will say in short!
Expo was nice, I'm not complaining so much, actions outside of the main game are always better!
It's just a pity that it was so short, I was waiting with excitement for those 2 weeks. I barely shot/died and the expo was over.
I also expected there will be a counter-attack...
Steam name: seweryngo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:458987092
Character name/nickname: Scoutter
REBELS ONLY:
Your character's group: The Front (Leukocytes)
What gun are you bringing? (Post a picture): UMP-45 and Model 329PD
Steam Name: seweryngo
Discord: seweryngo (Śidor)
Timezone: GMT+1
Character Name/Nickname: "Scoutter"
Group Affiliation: The Front (Leukocytes)
How did you learn of this mission?: From his group
Brief Summary of the Character: A quiet, strong-willed man, he is not afraid to take on any challenges...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.