Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Actions and Risks - How External Influences on the Totality Harm the Roleplay Process

There’s nothing an apology will do for me. I already gave up, and abandoned the very idea of playing the event or the post-event. I disconnected myself from the game entirely because people like Nora and Nezoose wouldn’t stop badgering me with some insinuation that I was targeting you, and people like RedHot who keep flinging around "CCA Arc" like he made a college-level thesis about the damn event and it’s the only meaningful thing to him.



And for you, I don’t know why you’re trying to obfuscate or fall back now. You definitely were referring to me and Kamil, bud.

?
1790353099987.png
 
Incorrect, I vividly remember something along the lines of ''The Oligarchy hates you and cares little for you.' being written in said /events, which I believe is a very blanket statement that it covers basically the only government that exists at the time. While I understand it was something to hype up the moment, people subconsciously believe the /events more than when someone just says it in /broadcasts.

But if you believe that to be the norm, then I'll take your word for it, I don't know the norms and I've only played during District One, I just feel that in other communities, gamemasters tend to be more 'neutral' in opinion.
Rabithunter has helped me double check this in the logs. The proper order of events was:
A player globally broadcast 'The Oligarchy hates you' (more to it than that), after which I did the /event of 'The Oligarchy hates you, those words reverberate throughout the district, true, false, whose to say except the people'.

Let me know if this clears up any confusion 🙏
 
Rabithunter has helped me double check this in the logs. The proper order of events was:
A player globally broadcast 'The Oligarchy hates you' (more to it than that), after which I did the /event of 'The Oligarchy hates you, those words reverberate throughout the district, true, false, whose to say except the people'.

Let me know if this clears up any confusion 🙏
Let it be known that I'm not complaining about this, I just wanted to explain my PoV of the situation, I'm not too concerned about it and I don't think it is a very big deal. If I had any qualm with it I would've probably screen-captured these things and brought them up when it happened. I have no skin in this game bar from explaining how the Ministry felt about that entire ordeal.

It does clear up plenty of confusion, thank you Cocohop. I hope that you do not see my messages as attacks on your person.
 
Back
Top