By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!The break was meant to push the model update, and now a DB error happens.Patience, please.
The break was meant to push the model update, and now a DB error happens.
I smell either false play, or they did the code but didn't even test it and it fucked everything.
The cabal keep secrets, its all a conspiracy.I'm sure they would of said something. Let's not speculate and spread possibly false information.
The cabal keep secrets, its all a conspiracy.
Just as clarification that the DB error has nothing to do with the model update as they are entirely two different things.The break was meant to push the model update, and now a DB error happens.
I smell either false play, or they did the code but didn't even test it and it fucked everything.
