Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bro where is the model update

Fallizs

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Feb 20, 2022
Messages
413
just got told the model update isn't even here wtf happened
that long ass break for nothing bruh
when is it coming pls
 
The break was meant to push the model update, and now a DB error happens.
I smell either false play, or they did the code but didn't even test it and it fucked everything.

I'm sure they would of said something. Let's not speculate and spread possibly false information.
 
The cabal keep secrets, its all a conspiracy.

Where is the model update? I want to see the model update. Lets see whats added in the model update. So the model update they say is being developed by a primary ownership individual from City 8. Id like to see the model update. I think its very important for this discord to see the model update. The short stories staff dont want you to see, the cabal never wants you to see it. But i tell you Citizen mains want to see it
 
The break was meant to push the model update, and now a DB error happens.
I smell either false play, or they did the code but didn't even test it and it fucked everything.
Just as clarification that the DB error has nothing to do with the model update as they are entirely two different things.

The models for the update are already done, but the code isn't:
1668261703678.png
 
Back
Top